It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well hows this for a introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hello all, long long time lurker, 1st time poster.

To be quite honest I never would have posted / registered on this site if what I have to say and or contribute isn't absolutely true. Yes yes, another one of those threads, i've read them all. But honest to whatever you believe or dont believe in, this is the truth.

I'm not entirely sure on how to start this so i'll just come out and get it over with. Extraterrestrials, aliens whatever you want to call them....they ARE real. They have visited us, and they are here right now.

A good friend of mine and I had a heart 2 heart discussion tonight and he let loose and more than a few things that are kept from the public. This friend is a well connected US Air Force officer and thats all i will say for his protection. Yea, aliens, the "little green men" are real and are here on earth. They are actually a species which has a several hundred year life span. Before they reach maturity, they are tall (about 6~7ft) and have pasty white color skin. As they mature they shrink in size to 3~5 ft and take on a gray-ish skin tone. When he told me this my jaw dropped to the floor. I asked him if this was some joke or a prank. But a friend i've known all my life told me the truth.

They're here, they're helping us (for now) and full disclosure is coming. Sorry guys and gals, its not coming tomorrow, not next week, or next year....(unfortunately). He said that we are currently being conditioned to accept the fact that life can exist outside our world and that within 25 years full disclosure will happen.

Admittedly, i wasnt thrilled to hear that I'm going to have to wait a couple decades to hear from our leaders the truth. But none the less I was ecstatic to learn that we arent alone!

Another, completely different topic was brought up too which surprised me. He started to talk about submarines and that like. ( Yea i know, what does an Air Force guy know about submersibles) What he told me was that subs and the like can make it from the pacific to Atlantic.... through the United States. Through lakes and rivers are simple he told me...but what shocked me was that we actually have underground ways of getting subs across the country.

An example he gave me was the Ogallala aquifer. Apparently we've lost more than a few subs underneath Nebraska trying to navigate the underwater / underground caverns. But it is possible, and is happening.

Well there is my intro, I have more to share but i figure this will be a long enough read to start with. I know i'll get the people that say bs, and wheres the proof and such.

Well guys and gals, a friend i've known my entire life, wouldnt make this up out of the blue. One of the happiest days i've had, finally knowing...

-snowman
edit on 30-4-2011 by fireysnowman29 because: edit

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Clearly your friend is a disinfo agent for the govt. As a matter of fact he is probably a grey in a cloned body of your buddy. I say this because 2012 is next year and we all know that by the end of that year continuity of our govt.... JK!! thanks for posting.... The Sub thing... wow that's effin bananas!

Also, welcome. Great place to talk about just about anything ya want. have fun.
edit on 30-4-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: the Pats drafted horribly...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Welcome my friend. Get ready for the barrage of skepticism regarding what you just said! I have an open mind and dont have any reason to doubt what you just said.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Welcome my friend. Get ready for the barrage of skepticism regarding what you just said! I have an open mind and dont have any reason to doubt what you just said.

yea i expect the skepticism. From what i've seen on ats, alot of threads get buried in it. I guess thats just the way it goes around here. Which, by all means, is understandable. The truth isnt always easy to accept or even read for that matter. But what are we all without our endless curiosity of what is and may be out there

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! I am a fellow newbie as well!

Great story and I could see it being quite possible. There are so many things we don't know about this planet and countless caverns that have gone unexplored.

Hope to see ya around!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Please tell your friend he told you information that was not for the public.

He could possibly be sent to the moon prison for disclosure agents.

If you miss seeing him know that he is safe but not happy and will be returned in a few years.

You are going to have fun here I can promise you.

Enjoy

join