It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the prince was not assassinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
nostradamous predicted that there would be an assassination on the prince at his wedding.. it seems it never came true doesnt it? he said that it would be the begining of world war three so that must not be as close as everyone thought. the prophecy is now not only wrong but it starts to make everything that comes after look false.
tell me what you think..
alamongordo.com...
this is a link to the site where i read about the assassination prophecy. it states the assassination will take place when they get to west minster abby. they have not reached there yet, but the chances of killing the prince is about 1000/1 seeing as he has all those guards. one part of the prophecy is true though.. the president of the us and his wife didnt go.. let me here your thoughts please dont hate lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

I was under the impression that his predictions, Like edgar caycees, werent set in stone and could be changed. They were merely one possiblity of wht could occur if people didnt change course so to speak.

Also, the reason Obama didnt attent the wedding is because he is not Royalty. That was addressed by the Brits when people asked about it. The only heads of states who were invited were Royalty themsleves, and falls within the tradition of Royal weddings.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

If that's the case, I predict there will be a 9.5 earthquake in southern California tomorrow.

If it doesn't happen, the future must have been changed thanks to the people.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

that might be but i jus wanted to point out that because of this being wrong the reason for ww3 is absent

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nostradamus was vague, and wrong about more than he was right.

On the other side on the coin, Harry is also a prince, and only a few years younger...Dun Dun Dun!

Another angle even: Maybe he was truly a seer of the future, but only one or many versions of POSSIBLE futures.
I don't believe that our choices don't matter.
edit on 29-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

If that's the case, I predict there will be a 9.5 earthquake in southern California tomorrow.

If it doesn't happen, the future must have been changed thanks to the people.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

Huh.. I predicted that you wouldnt post in this thread... Oh well.

@ OP - Not knocking you at all.. Just pointing out the reason Obama was not invited. I read through the source and there are some other discrepancies I notivced.

The big one is talking about the Hate group issue. They state he tells muslims to stay away from the wedding, while telling muslims to forcefully demonstrate...

kind of counter productive if you ask me..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Different world lines, man..

Everytime we make a thread, it changes.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

I may be committing some cardinal sin of ATS here, but Nostradamus makes me crazy.

His centuries are basically just the craziest rorschach test of all time. You can dredge anything you want out of them and be nowhere close to what he might actually have been trying to say...if he was really trying to say anything instead of just sell books!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This shouldn't be interpreted as Prince William.

The "Lesser One" would be Harry. The prophecy clearly states "the spite of the KING". Charles isn't King yet, and William definitely isn't "the lesser one".

And the interpretation should be that this is referring to The King being assassinated, not the Prince.

"Through the spite of the King supporting the lesser one, he will be murdered presenting the jewels to him".

Jewels could be medals, not a bride. The King does NOT present the bride to the Prince, the Archbishop of Canterbury does. It would be The King presenting the jewels, the prophecy clearly states the King will be assassinated, while presenting the jewels.

"The father wishes to impress nobility on the son" could be interpreted as that the lesser Son (Harry) will be present at some sort of awards ceremony where Charles is presenting medals, wanting to show Harry how it's done.

I would see an attempt at William during the wedding to be an extremely incorrect interpretation of this prophecy.

And of course, likely it has absolutely nothing to do with Charles and Harry at all. "King" could refer to any powerful man, not necessarily an actual King.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This shouldn't be interpreted as Prince William.

The "Lesser One" would be Harry. The prophecy clearly states "the spite of the KING". Charles isn't King yet, and William definitely isn't "the lesser one".

And the interpretation should be that this is referring to The King being assassinated, not the Prince.

"Through the spite of the King supporting the lesser one, he will be murdered presenting the jewels to him".

Jewels could be medals, not a bride. The King does NOT present the bride to the Prince, the Archbishop of Canterbury does. It would be The King presenting the jewels, the prophecy clearly states the King will be assassinated, while presenting the jewels.

"The father wishes to impress nobility on the son" could be interpreted as that the lesser Son (Harry) will be present at some sort of awards ceremony where Charles is presenting medals, wanting to show Harry how it's done.

I would see an attempt at William during the wedding to be an extremely incorrect interpretation of this prophecy.

And of course, likely it has absolutely nothing to do with Charles and Harry at all. "King" could refer to any powerful man, not necessarily an actual King.

Since Prince Charles isn't going to be King, could it also mean that it will be one of Williams son's or William himself being murdered when Handing the Crown down to one of his future son's? Just a thought!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I ponder some on how the prophecies miss all the time. The heir to a generals throne was assassinated the day after the royal wedding. They seldom hit spot-on. So, often I keep track of the dates the things are going to happen, and I look after stuff. For instance, there has been much speculation around the 21st in this month. Wonder if that will be a special day.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So while the news networks were gearing up for the announce,ent by the white house about the dearh of Osama bin laden, I heard an intresting comment from one of the analysts. He made the comment thst bin laden considered himself a prince.

most likely coincidental but thought i would put it out anyways.

top topics

join