It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and natural disasters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, i am going to keep this short and to the point. I am about to switch classes, but i wanted to get this out before I forget to post.

I don't know if you guys have noticed (HA! I know you have!), but the intense amount of natural disasters that have been happening across the Untied States. They seem to be getting more and more intense..

I mean, a few days ago, we had a tornado on the ground for two hours, across multiple states. It was a mile wide. It killed well ove two hundred people, with more missing. Before that, we broke the record for most tornados in a short period of time, with some high up number. I can't look up the exact number right now, but I beleieve it was close to 248.

Could this be the early signs of a pole shift? Or an outside force? (Cosmic energy, asteroid, commet) Just trying to get my thoughts out here..

I don't know, I am just noticing these more and more, and for sure something is building up. There is other severe weather elsewhere, I don't have time to list it. Please, give me your feedback on this. Anything you know that has been building up, looking like it could coordinate with 2012?

Sorry if this is a noobish thread, but I am just trying to keep it simple!
Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes, this computer doesn't have spellcheck hahha

EDIT: Also, I know it is April, and storms happen, but this just seems way too intense. Just like this Winter was way too harsh. Maybe it's the Solar Maximum? Here in Missouri, were having an intense thinder storm every other night.. lots of damage.
edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I definitely feel that something is awry. Yesterday we had a windstorm in southern ontario that literally CRIPPLED the city I live in. Tree's were down all over town and power was out all over the city. I had never seen anything like this in my life especially considering that it wasn't even storming, barely any clouds, and 0 precipitation.

I think come 2012 we will be destined to live without power again. Yesterday was like a sneak peak. It was interesting because for the first time in many years of my life people were outside helping each other like a real community should. And people weren't helping for money, but were helping for the greater good of the community. I think if natural disasters shake the world anytime soon, we will learn to once again have a fond sense of community.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by swoop1234

that really is the only positive thing about a disaster. remember after 9-11.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by swoop1234

I agree with you. Things are going on and just have this "feeling" that something big is going to happen. One thing that will push us all back in time is electricty. I have hand kitchen tools not electric. I have stock up on staples that we would not have if we lost electricty, and gas. We will have to go back to the way our grandmothers and grandfathers. I am speaking of my self, cause I am older. People laugh at me, cause I'm stocking up, but I let them laugh. Many different culture have try to leave us clues and then add in the scientic solars flares, natural disasters, the large objects in the solar system and the crazy weather we've been happening. I would rather be prepared.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1truthseeker50

Well hey, I can actually check this now, I am in 7th hour. But I just can't escape the feeling something Is going on. For example, this fire tornado that happened in Mexico!

img1.newser.com...

Fire Fire Fire

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You might only be able to say natural disasters have increased since records began; which for the USA is only about 300 years. In that time as well, the definition and accuracy of disasters/records has changed so the numbers from centuray to centuray are not compareble.

And remember, weather and climate change from centuray to centuray. And on a geological timescale, 300 years is nothing. These are just natural fluxtuations in world weather.

new topics

top topics

join