It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth About The Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This information was derived from The Convoluted Universe Book 1 & 2.

With new interest in the pyramids sparking up, and me just finishing both books, I feel it important to share what I have learned for maybe the 1 or 2 people ready to hear this stuff.

Now in no particular order...

The pyramids [of Egypt] were not created by slave labor. Not even close.
They were created...essentially by the mind.

They used a certain type of mental telepathy to change certain energies and manipulate molecular structures. This enabled them to take enormous stones and basically mold them like clay whatever way they pleased.
They also used a system of tones / sounds in order to levitate some of these objects into place. [444hz - perfect circle of sound] This was done in a sort of ritualistic ceremony.

There is also knowledge encoded into light energy which was put into each one of the blocks which make up the pyramids.
They are aligned to certain focal points in the sky in order to harness certain energies from the moon, sun, stars, and star systems.

I had never heard of this part until I read the book, but there are apparently shafts or skinny tubes that go up to the tops of the pyramids that noone could understand what it was used for.
This is in place to allow the souls / energies of the ones visiting, to enter / exit back out to their star system. They would not do this with the physical body, just their soul / energy / conciousness would go through.

They were built as a place of healing and focal point of energy and knowledge.

Now if that doesnt piss you off and make you stomp your foot and go, "No way! Telapathy?! Light energy?! Yeah right, Iversusvs#headI." Then this will do you in.

The pyramids also act as sort of a marker. Under EVERY pyramid on this earth is a system of caves.
These caves are an entrance to what is called middle earth. Yes, the Earth is hollow. [Alex Collier got some great photos of the entrances at the poles if youre interested. ]
I never believed it myself. Actually, I used to laugh when I would see people talk about a hollow earth, but believe it or not, that is actually the standard design for the planets in the universe.
The ground we live upon does not reach the center of the earth. it is about 800 miles deep. This is where the volcanos and tectonic plates are at.
Below that, there are civilizations living in this middle earth, around what they describe as a central sun.

I dont like to advertise because I feel it takes away some validity of the information, but I encourage everyone to pickup Dolores Cannons work, The Convoluted Universe, and indulge yourself.
She has been specifically chosen to be given this information to. It is information that has been specifically withheld from the human race for ages. Now it is time to learn what our reality truly is.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Do you have any cool links? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

he pyramids also act as sort of a marker. Under EVERY pyramid on this earth is a system of caves. These caves are an entrance to what is called middle earth. Yes, the Earth is hollow. [Alex Collier got some great photos of the entrances at the poles if youre interested. ]

Sigh....

The Hollow Earth hypothesis proposes that the planet Earth is either wholly hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space. The hypothesis has long been contradicted by overwhelming observational evidence, as well as by the modern understanding of planet formation; the scientific community has dismissed the notion since at least the late 18th century. The concept of a hollow Earth still recurs in folklore and as the premise for subterranean fiction, a subgenre of adventure fiction. It is also featured in some present-day scientific, pseudoscientific and conspiracy theories.

The best scientific argument against that of a hollow Earth or any hollow planet is gravity. Massive objects tend to clump together gravitationally, creating non-hollow spherical objects we call stars and planets. The solid sphere is the best way in which to minimize the gravitational potential energy of a physical object; having hollowness is unfavorable in the energetic sense. In addition, ordinary matter is not strong enough to support a hollow shape of planetary size against the force of gravity; a planet-sized hollow shell with the known, observed thickness of the Earth's crust, would not be able to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium with its own mass and would collapse.

The deepest hole drilled to date is the SG-3 borehole which is 12.3 km (7.6 miles)[11] deep, part of the Soviet Kola Superdeep Borehole project; thus, visual knowledge of the Earth's structure extends that far.

Source

The pyramids [of Egypt] were not created by slave labor. Not even close. They were created...essentially by the mind.

Modern Pyramid Construction Tests
edit on 29-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

BTW, I'm not disputing any cave formations, just explaining why "hollow earth" theory is stupid.
edit on 29-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

I meant to include this. I think everyone on Earth needs to see this.

Alex Collier's lecture / presentation on our Moon and Mars. Also includes pictures of the entrances at both poles.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The book explains why, and how, the gravity argument does hold up.

I will look it up and get back to you, but one thing that you need to know is that the public knowledge and information on gravity and the properties of gravity isn't even entirely accurate, so that doesnt hold up as an argument to start with.

For instance...

Using NEWTON'S LAW OF INVERSE SQUARE, we can determine that the moon does indeed have gravity.
Multiple scientists have proposed this throughout history, only to be shut out, or to have their work quietly pushed to the bottom of the pile, for numerous reasons.
I know his name is loved here, but John Lear explains this very well, showing all the work and proof.
www.youtube.com...

The truth of everything has been kept from us for a million and one reasons. One big problem being that they would have to rewrite all of the textbooks and admit everything we've been taught is not exactly true.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

If you really beleive the pyramids were built by slave labor, and with a system or ramps and pulleys, why is it that we could not replicate them today, with all the advanced technology we have?

Because that is not how they were built.

If it was built by slaves, they must have been some VERY smart slaves.

The positioning of the pyramids are SO exact, as to be sitting on specific longitude and lattitude lines. How did these slaves have knowledge of the earth as a round ball, as opposed to being flat? Not only knowing the earth was round, but the exact points of these longitude and lattitude lines?
You would have to have an aerial perspective to get it that exact.

How did these slaves build them perfectly alligned with certain star systems, and how did they have such advanced knowledge of HOW to do that, and WHERE to do it in order to get the correct focal point to harness the energy.

They did not use ramps and levys and pulley systems. That just doesnt hold up when you look at the specifics.

There are also endless amounts of reports of ordinary people having intense visual / auditory / spiritual experiences upon visiting the pyramids. No drug use required. That is due from the specific energy they harness, AND the specific energy that was built into them. They are more special than we can even comprehend.
edit on 29-4-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join