It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Table tilting seance - Elenin,planet x

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Gday all,my family for generations has conducted seances.
Mum came down for Easter,we got chatting and i explained to her how i watched the "second sun" rise while having my morning coffee.

I showed her some things here about Elenin,and the second sun and we discussed it along with all the conjecture there is surrounding the matter.
Next day she sent me an email and basically agreed that there is so much BS on the internet its hard to know what is lies and what is truth,so she was going to have a table tilting seance and ask a few questions.

They are going to continue next week and i have submitted some questions of my own,but for now i would like to share with you the questions put forth and the answers given.
Probably cause me a heap of grief but iam sure someone will find it of interest.

Question

Table Answer

Is Elenin/Planet X/Nibiru all one and the same thing

Yes

Is it a comet

No

Is it a planet

Yes

Will it have a significant effect on our planet

Yes

Will the Earth’s Poles shift

No

Will our dates and times change

No

Will it change the Earth’s Magnetic Field

Yes

Will it change Earth’s astrological effects

Yes

Is it responsible for the chaos on Earth

Yes

Will there be a World War

Yes

Will it start in the Middle East

Yes

Will Elenin’s effect on Earth be catastrophic

No

Is it responsible for our climate change

No

Has the earth’s rotational axis changed because of Elenin

Yes

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Table Answer

OK - so if this table is so wise, why not ask it some actual verifiable questions? My cat could produce the same results your table did. Maybe like "Will terrorists target the royal wedding?", "Will any sort of true alien disclosure happen within the next 12 months?", "Will a significant earthquake strike the US in the next 12 months?" - then when we see its answers are no better than chance, we'll all realize it's just a table.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I think Freud, said it best..

"Sometimes a table,, ,,is Just a table"..

star for Spelling..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The table will always be a table yes,that wont change,good for eating off!

However what makes it levitate 3ft in the air?
Table tilting seances can be very unreliable if not strict with conditions,but can also be very good if run properly.
It can be quite time consuming thats why yes and no answers are easy,but you have to be very direct with the questions.More direct answers can be given and thats what i will be searching for.
I too have performed these seances before, so i know how to make the most of it, i know what kind of information can be given,my first question is what is the Mass,Density,and diameter of this planet.
They will have another next week,see if we can get a bit more detail.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Incredible results!

I have a question though, and I'm sure some would agree, would it be possible to provide footage of your next seance?

What better way to back up your findings than actual footage.

You may have provided answers to a lot of people's speculations.

Thanks for sharing, I look forward for your next event.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

For fun I did a Tarot reading for Elenin. The rapiers are close and indicate assaults that threaten which will occur sooner or later. Next to it is the tower card surrounded by clouds indicating sickness. The fish card is farthest away which suggests failure and disaster.

Analysis: The threat is real and will result in physical harm. The negative economic effects will be considerable.

( the cards used are reproduced from those used by Mlle. Le Normand)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

Thanks for your reply.This is my mums group,about 3hrs drive from me.
They are all older type 50s60s they dont record to my knowledge.
I can however state that the sitters had no knowledge of any of it until mum started asking questions.
I do personally believe that more detail answers can be given if the group push's hard enough.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

It seems many are drawing similar cards coming into 2012.Many different, but none enlightening,hard time will be upon us.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I did a Tarot reading for the BP oil spill last year posted on this site at the height of the panic. Indicated a relatively decent outcome. I was surprised! Intellectually I disagreed with the cards, but posted reading as per the layout.

I don't, won't do one for the problems at Fukushima, just wish them luck with the disaster.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The north Island of Japan will be taken back by the sea.Only a small section of the north Island will remain,that is the sth western corner of the island.More to come for Japan unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

join