It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe - Holocaust 2.0 in the making?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

you and coquine need quickly a brain transplant

that not make sens poor and jalous
stop thinking you are above people first

Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or the Emirates, are muslims and I think they have no reason to be jalous they sells you the oil ... and one last thing you should stop believing that there are people in the world want your life, because there no reason to be proud of being a slave, ...you should perhaps you and your friend coquine don't be afraid to take some fresh air out and discover the world unstead watching news on tv or you willl rot pathetic

edit on 27-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

wonderful reply
thanks for the suggestion of a brain transplant. if i can get assurance it won't be yours, i might consider your suggestion.

now i would like to invote you to refrain from any attempt to get personal. i really don't need that kinda #. the time you would free up doing so might come in jandy to get a broader picture of reality.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

you and coquine need quickly a brain transplant

that not make sens poor and jalous
stop thinking you are above people first

Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or the Emirates, are muslims and I think they have no reason to be jalous they sells you the oil ... and one last thing you should stop believing that there are people in the world want your life, because there no reason to be proud of being a slave, ...you should perhaps you and your friend coquine don't be afraid to take some fresh air out and discover the world unstead watching news on tv or you willl rot pathetic

edit on 27-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

wonderful reply
thanks for the suggestion of a brain transplant. if i can get assurance it won't be yours, i might consider your suggestion.

now i would like to invote you to refrain from any attempt to get personal. i really don't need that kinda #. the time you would free up doing so might come in handy to get a broader picture of reality.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
This is going to turn into a typical thread involving discussion and arguments about Islam. Various ATS members will state why they disagree with the author, then using some fabricated or exagerated personal experiences they will turn the authors argument around and state that 'Muslims refuse to integrate' as well as try and blame them for a variety of problems completely unrelated to the religion of Islam. Then someone like myself would usually enter the thread, explaining how the OP is infact correct, I would then usually refute the points some ATS members make who get their information about Islam from Fox News or the Daily Mail along with backing up my points in defense of Islam by using the Quran and sayings of the prophet Muhammad. I will then usually end my post by saying something in support of tolerence, against racism and bigotry and calling for all members to learn about Islam and combat their prejudices. Usually a few posts later I'll be accused of being a Muslim (which I'm not) and then someone will often say I'm a 'liberal' (libertarian would be more accurate) and that I am lying etc etc.

Instead of all of that I'm just going to say one more thing. Until we get over these petty arguments then everyone is going to suffer at the hands of those who would manipulate our emotions and our passions in order to satisfy their own greed and lust for power. Stop fighting eachother!

Sorry seeems to be me who ...well reanimated that ill begotten tread )

Actually author, after some allegatons about "the extreme right Europeans" said something about "the Quuuran" being the real source of hatred, even if, as he admitted there was in the -past- some issues with the Christians.

Anyway whatever You pressume is simply -your pressumption.
Really. And excuse me Sir /Miss- no chance that You can win here...
First of all, even iv I write really bad English, nevertheless Im not an American

forx etc is your favorite poison not mine

<< 1  2   >>

join