It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh oh? Decapitation succession talk behind doors on Capitol Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is this a sign of an incoming false-flag?

Decapitation succession talk behind doors on Capitol Hill

For the first time since the weeks and months after 9/11, Congressional leaders and staff are, once again, discussing presidential line-of-succession. The focus is on the Senate President pro tem position, which, according to the Presidential Succession Act of 1947, places the Senate President third in line of succession to the President after the Vice President and Speaker of the House of Representatives. Also being discussed is the re-constitution of the U.S. Congress in the event that a major "catastrophe" wipes out a number of senators and representatives.

And this..

It is not known what has prompted Congress's renewed interest in the line-of-succession debate.

I know. It's called political assassinations due to total economic collapse or false-flag.

Something is brewing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is an important topic and I am glad you brought it up. But how about some analysis? What do you think is behind this and who? What drove you to put this topic up?

Presidential succession is hugely important, especially given all of the emergency powers that devolve to the president in a national emergency. It is also important to note that in many cases the president is the one who decides what constitutes a national emergency. I do find the timing interesting in that Ron Paul has basically announced his candidacy for the presidency.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So how many heads have to roll before we can get Ron Paul in charge?

edit on 26-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Sounds crazy, but with all going on as of late, not too far-fetched of an idea.

My only question on this article is that it clearly states these decapitation discussions were held behind CLOSED doors. So either this was an info leak or

edit on 4/26/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have a question...

If Obama were to be ousted from office on grounds of not being eligible would Joe Biden take over or would the election itself be declared null and void and the Republican candidate declared the winner and new president.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

At this point, I believe Biden would ascend the throne.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Then we really are screwed no matter which way the chips fall as to Obama's eligibility!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I dont know how many of yall have been watching "The Event" , but this weeks episode dealt with this very thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
this is certainly interesting consider its 2011 and the mayan prophecy foretelling the so called end of the world.

do they know something we don't? hmmmm

the timing of it all is indeed a bit strange.

and here comes the stupiidty of it all they want a functioning government if the shtf when people have lost loved ones, their homes,their jobs and just about everything they own.

but fear not american feel safe and secure that we all know the elite will still be screwing us over even when theres nothing to be screwed over for.

i just love my country.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This was read into after the September 11 terrorist attacks (according to the official story), which is completely understandable, but it was also read into in 1947 with the Presidential Succession Act of 1947, this was at the onset of the Cold War.

Could this be in preparation for a Red Flag event which they expect could exterminate dozen or more of our top leaders? I doubt it because none of our Congressman, Senators, or President/VP would be willing to sacrifice their life for any red flag cause. That is what would be required. Maybe they will resign? Which would be good a possibility.

The question then remains, what are they anticipating? Find the answer to that and you find the reason for these discussions. Best thing I can think of is in relation to the economy. What else would cause the highest levels of our government to resign either from cowardice or from the absolute rage of the populace.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Blog, blog, blog, blog. Blog, blog, blog, blog. Bloggity blog!

The author, Wayne Madsen is as credible as Sorcha Faal. . . Seriously!

-- SPECIAL REPORT --
Air Force refused to fly weapons to Middle East theater
By Wayne Madsen
Sept. 24, 2007
Author's website

WMR has learned from U.S. and foreign intelligence sources that the B-52 transporting six stealth AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles, each armed with a W-80-1 nuclear warhead, on August 30, were destined for the Middle East via Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.

However, elements of the Air Force, supported by U.S. intelligence agency personnel, successfully revealed the ultimate destination of the nuclear weapons and the mission was aborted due to internal opposition within the Air Force and U.S. Intelligence Community.

Yesterday, the /Washington Post/ attempted to explain away the fact that America's nuclear command and control system broke down in an unprecedented manner by reporting that it was the result of "security failures at multiple levels." It is now apparent that the command and control breakdown, reported as a BENT SPEAR incident to the Secretary of Defense and White House, was not the result of a command and control chain-of-command "failures" but the result of a revolt and push back by various echelons within the Air Force and intelligence agencies against a planned U.S. attack on Iran using nuclear and conventional weapons.

Oh lord.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/26/2011 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by happykat39

I dont see why. You sound like a birther, and birthers are notoriously good at living in a fantasy world. Just use that creativity to envision the leader of your dreams in office screwing us. After all the screwing is constant, the only difference is whose ugly mug you have to look back at.

Ordinarily I just ignore people with insulting attitudes but we have been getting a new class of screwing since Obama took office. Going back to the old screwing would be a relief. And I have said for a long time that the only real difference in the Democrats/liberals and the Republicans/conservatives is which pocket they steal our money from and who they give it to after they steal it. No, I am not a so called BIRTHER; I just believe there is a reason we have a constitution and we need to go by it. Obama has so steadfastly refused to provide the simple proof needed to prove his citizenship that at this point I would not trust anything he did finally reveal. He (and his puppetmasters)have had plenty of time now to create fake documents and intimidate anyone who does know the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is interesting timing. As I have been listening to some talk and news radio throughout the day, I heard I think, at least a couple of times, public service commercials ask if you and your family have a plan to meet somewhere in case of catastrophe. Then it gives a website for preparedness helpfull household hints, as-it-were.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
This is interesting timing. As I have been listening to some talk and news radio throughout the day, I heard I think, at least a couple of times, public service commercials ask if you and your family have a plan to meet somewhere in case of catastrophe. Then it gives a website for preparedness helpfull household hints, as-it-were.

I have been hearing them regularly since Hurricane Katrina. No more or less frequently now. Here is a link:
www.ready.gov...

Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think we overlook the human aspect of Congress far too often. While they may have knowledge of things that we do not (certain classified programs, intel briefs, etc) - we cannot forget that they are humans just as much as anything else. The movie "Dr. Strangelove, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" prompted Congress to launch an investigation into SAC and nuclear ordnance protocols to ensure that such a thing remained as a movie plot.

Every generation lives in "trying times" - and we are now being reminded of the issues that face us. It is only natural that humans in Congress would begin to take a similar introspective stance to that of the average person faced with similar times.

Natural disasters seem to be more frequent. There have been armed and unarmed rebellions in numerous countries. The political climate in the U.S. is becoming... "passionate." Whether it is all leading up to "a disaster to end all disasters" or not is rather irrelevant to the point that we are being reminded that the world is constantly changing and behaving in ways we may not always expect or predict. Having plans and agreements for how we are to deal with the -results- of the unexpected disasters that strike help to prevent further chaos and destruction brought about by disorder and panic.

But I suppose it's all a matter of perspective. I see it as an unnecessary leap of logic to suppose Congress "knows something we don't." I think they know as little as we do, and that's why they see it as necessary to re-hash the succession of executive authority.

new topics

top topics

join