It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THOR a must see

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just saw Thor today, basically to see if I could see myself in the film. I was an extra in the hammer scene but I never saw myself.
The movie had stunning CGI and special efx but the script was tailored to the adolescents in the theater, the acting was mediocre, and the direction was only fair. The editors did a fantastic job with the footage they were given.
But if you enjoy blurry out of focus fight scenes then you should see this movie because that was the main thing that tried to tie this movie together.

I am always stunned at the amount of money that Marvel spends to make stupid movies. At least I got 3 days on set and a car bump. Thanks Marvel!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
reply to post by Strype

you will be the first one in the movie line with your little plastic Thor hammer and tee shirt

sounds like ur jealous

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They took another classic comic book hero, changed him completely, repackaged his entire story for the common young movie goer and then took a crap all over the fan base.

And the saddest part is- THOR was probably the best big name comic-to-movie that was released recently.

Whaa was an extra in it? Heck, there ya go...that is the best part about the flick, wish I could point him out and say "that guy would make a better THOR.

Boo Marvel...boo indeed.

MM

<< 1  2   >>

join