It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting The Veil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Lifting The Veil

metanoia-films.org

One of the most amazing documentaries i have seen in my time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Amazing, simply amazing. No matter what party, race, gender, religious belief you are, you need to watch this amazing video. Yes it is almost 2 hrs long, however those 2 hours will be a ride. Left, Right, Up, Down, every direction you could argue for any conspiracy against the American Democratic system in todays economy/war policy/events can be applied somehow to this video. Some pople have posted this on youtube also but i am providing the origonal link also.

metanoia-films.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I recomend downloding the video from the site, while you can, just click download below the video. ahh conspiracy theories, gotta love them.

metanoia-films.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-4-2011 by dudly because: sPEllsing

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This video needs to go viral In My Opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Could you post a short summary about the video. I can't load it here at work. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

well if i were to quota a perception of the movie i would say something not as good as this.

“Lifting the Veil is a major contribution to political documentary. It teaches everyone from the uninitiated to the most sophisticated the true nature of the American government... It covers the issues clearly and succinctly, from the opening narrative through to its stirring conclusion.”

Ralph Poynter
lynne stewart defense committee
new abolitionist movement

It covers the U.S. Trillions in debt, Obama to clinton and before somewhat. American/world economics and why everything in america is made in china. In a nut shell, its truth. And a agreeable perspective of questions and answers wraped into one.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've seen this and it's not a complete truth. It's facts pulled from here and there to support their arguements. To truly understand how all this happened and to truly understand American politics you must study it all from the beginning.

From before Washington to present day it all links into each other, one event leading to changes that affect others down the road through our political history. This film is nothing more than selected snapshots to try and make an arguement.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"This film is nothing more than selected snapshots to try and make an arguement. "

I agree with that fully. An a agrument it makes does it not? We live in different times than in the past on a relitivly new world of information. So this is a snapshot. But one that has many different points of view, and one that i agree the people that are interested into our time should at least watch something like this. Do you agree?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudly
"This film is nothing more than selected snapshots to try and make an arguement. "

I agree with that fully. An a agrument it makes does it not? We live in different times than in the past on a relitivly new world of information. So this is a snapshot. But one that has many different points of view, and one that i agree the people that are interested into our time should at least watch something like this. Do you agree?

It would depend as it's quite powerful. If someone has a proper understanding of American politics there is nothing wrong with watching since they are able to grasp more completely the content and how it is presented.

Someone with little political knowledge may look on this as all fact and not see other factors this convienently leaves out so may become panicked with it's content.

And the past has a direct correlation to today's circumstances so both must be equally absorbed to get a clear picture of the current situation and how we got here and possible solutions to the way out of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Political, by term ment to be represented by a person who u voted for. In a nut shell. Then the person u voted for gives nothing to what he promised when running. hmm. U.S. politics. IMO So with that said do u agree with information such as this video, no matter the power, needed to be seen?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Links and other sources, not trying to argue, but "US political madness may have been better". Maybe i picked the wrong catagory to start, but this video holds a hard message that i believe many people may already know. But is one that i seen delievered in a fassion such as this. It is not for the faint of heart i assure you. But one that should not slip by. IMO

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There is nothing in this video that could not be represented in another way. This is just one view with information sometimes taking out of context to fit the arguement so no I don't believe it's a must see.

It is another conspiracy and that's all.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

It would depend as it's quite powerful. If someone has a proper understanding of American politics there is nothing wrong with watching since they are able to grasp more completely the content and how it is presented.

Someone with little political knowledge may look on this as all fact and not see other factors this convienently leaves out so may become panicked with it's content.

And the past has a direct correlation to today's circumstances so both must be equally absorbed to get a clear picture of the current situation and how we got here and possible solutions to the way out of it.

Could you elaborate? How does the historical context of US politics discount the idea of the right/left paradigm?

I think one could make the opposite case as well. The political history shows that a vested minority has used both parties for their interests throughout US history.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Do you disagree with this videos representation? wether u do or do not would depend on a perspective. One i could see is poor, or rich. that perspective would have a great impact on your opinion of this would it not?

join