It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Moses use Alien Technology to Part the Red Sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm not really religeous - I believe their is a GOD. the rest I'm not sure of.
Pretty cool concept. currently watching - hummm., I guess its a conspiracy - or alteast the narrator
uses high pitch voice which isn't very credible in my opinion. so lets see what it has to say and see
if its worthy of knowing. DENY IGNORANCE

Part 1

Part 2

edit on 25-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Did Moses REALLY part the red sea?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

ofcouse he did, it's written in THE book, come on...that's solid evidence right there.
right...? ( sarcasm here)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

I'm with iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 , is there any proof that he did actually do it , apart from the obvious source .
Of course there is a theoretical link between Moses and ET due to the ancient astronaut ten commandments story , and the fact he built the supposedly all powerful Ark of the Covenant ..... ET weapon ?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

If they only mentioned "some guy" separating the sea i would say

The thing that bothers me is the ark of the covenant..now that thing turns the story around completely.
Especially if that part "the chest had to be handled by people who knew how" or else they died from simptoms similar to radiation is true.

If we went now and give some tribe in Africa (isolated one) a satellite phone and solar powered lights they would look at us as "gods"..

Who knows what really happened.

@gortex get out of my head!!

edit on 25-4-2011 by Nimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well it's not proof Moses did it, but there was Egyptian army wreckage (Chariots, armor, etc) found at the bottom of the sea. I read this years ago, I haven't tried to Google any links yet. Feel free too.

I adhere more to the explanation of a volcano erupting in the same region as the cause of the plagues.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

ofcouse he did, it's written in THE book, come on...that's solid evidence right there.
right...? ( sarcasm here)

*FACEPALM!*
I forgot about the book! My sincerest apologies! /sarcasm

edit on 25-4-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: i can't believe i mis-spelled that

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Yep, like I said many times, in WWII, tribes thought american planes were the Gods returning to them, maybe that is what we thought? Noone knows. I'm not going to believe it, till I see it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Other than mythology, there is no evidence that Moses even existed.

Harte

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

post by jjkenobi
Well it's not proof Moses did it, but there was Egyptian army wreckage (Chariots, armor, etc) found at the bottom of the sea.

Indeed

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No he camped for many days until the land bridge appeared... he was a smart cookie... he knew when the water level would be low enough for the crossing...

www.squidoo.com...

OH BTW they found a marker pillar on both shores

edit on 25-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, very nice post -never knew about the land bridge before but here's a nice picture anyway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddc75cb8bc37.gif[/atsimg]

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
what about the 2 generation to forget they were slaves bit - did anyone buy into that..?
and not sure where I heard it but didn't moses bring down 600 commandments not the egyptian
book of the dead 10

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have a related question: Did Perseus use an alien technology to slay Medusa?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
>2 Kings
2 Kings
2 Kings

1:1 Then Moab rebelled against Israel after the death of Ahab.

1:2 And Ahaziah fell down through a lattice in his upper chamber that was in Samaria, and was sick: and he sent messengers, and said unto them, Go, enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron whether I shall recover of this disease.

1:3 But the angel of the LORD said to Elijah the Tishbite, Arise, go up to meet the messengers of the king of Samaria, and say unto them, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that ye go to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron? 1:4 Now therefore thus saith the LORD, Thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die. And Elijah departed.

1:5 And when the messengers turned back unto him, he said unto them, Why are ye now turned back? 1:6 And they said unto him, There came a man up to meet us, and said unto us, Go, turn again unto the king that sent you, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that thou sendest to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron? therefore thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.

1:7 And he said unto them, What manner of man was he which came up to meet you, and told you these words? 1:8 And they answered him, He was an hairy man, and girt with a girdle of leather about his loins. And he said, It is Elijah the Tishbite.

1:9 Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down.

1:10 And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty.

And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

1:11 Again also he sent unto him another captain of fifty with his fifty.

And he answered and said unto him, O man of God, thus hath the king said, Come down quickly.

1:12 And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

1:13 And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty. And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight.

1:14 Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties: therefore let my life now be precious in thy sight.

1:15 And the angel of the LORD said unto Elijah, Go down with him: be not afraid of him. And he arose, and went down with him unto the king.

1:16 And he said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Forasmuch as thou hast sent messengers to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron, is it not because there is no God in Israel to enquire of his word? therefore thou shalt not come down off that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.

1:17 So he died according to the word of the LORD which Elijah had spoken.

And Jehoram reigned in his stead in the second year of Jehoram the son of Jehoshaphat king of Judah; because he had no son.

1:18 Now the rest of the acts of Ahaziah which he did, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Israel? 2:1 And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

2:2 And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said unto him, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel.

2:3 And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

2:4 And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho.

2:5 And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

2:6 And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the LORD hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.

2:7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.

2:8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.

2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

2:10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

2:12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

2:13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan; 2:14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.

2:15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

If you bothered to read the above you will have noticed That the Prophet Elijah has a Mantle that would part water, in this case the river Jordan..It also called fire down from the sky to consume his enemies. The Mantle passed to the Prophet Elisha when Elijah was taken up in the air.

The action recorded here mirrors those of Moses, albeit on a smaller scale, it also accounts for the ability of Jesus to walk on the water and calm the storm at the sea of Galilee.
edit on 113030p://pm3013 by debris765nju because: to add photo

edit on 113030p://pm3045 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Zorgon, very nice post -never knew about the land bridge before but here's a nice picture anyway.

Thanks... but I think I posted it in the wrong room

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
DENY IGNORANCE

OK lets do THAT..
...so.. to do so.. to actually 'deny ignorance' in this case.. or IMO in ALL religious cases...

...Is to see beyond the veil of the literal perception... (the type 3 yr old toddlers are taught and can comprehend) ..
and to look further into the metaphoric, esoteric, parable meaning of these stories as the Language of Branches shows us.

the Red Sea .. is symbolic of menstrual flow.
the two walls of 'red water' he forms as he 'parts' the sea.. is the parting of the female genitalia's labia.
he does this using his staff which is and has always been symbolic of his phallus.. his penis.

the core of religious gnosticism .. the underlying meaning. .is sexual.

it takes sexual energy to begin genesis of a new human life.

it takes sexual energy to invert itself, through white tantra.. sexual alchemy.. which is what Jesus and Mary Magdalene practiced...and create metamorphic qualities within our own body's physiology.. approaching a divine level after the kundalini rises from the sacred bone (sacrum) up the river jordan (spinal; column) past all 33 vertebrae (33 yrs of christ's life 33 degrees in masonry).. to the place of the skull (golgotha) were we are crucified and the pineal gland is activated to send forth 10 commandments from the 2 tablets (2 lobes of the pituitary) to the 7 churches (7 endocrine glands and nerve ganglia of chakras) .. which cascade hormones into our bodies in order to achieve a new nervous system that can embody the holy spirit (prana/chi etc..) wITHIN the developing ark of the covenant within the human skull.. (holiest of holies).. within our own temple of solomon. (our bodies)...
...creating divinity within.

you can go on the UFO-tech tip by thinking of the (imo) lowbrow, surface level interpretation of this story...
or you can read deeper into the more practical and meaningful aspect of the story.

i care much less about a real red sea parting it's waters, as I do about the secret embedded within the story.

...ahem.. just a thought...

-

edit on 4/26/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The military gear would have been heavier and rolled on thin wagon wheels that became mired. Its a lot easier to walk through muck barefoot without carrying a heavy armored load. The thing is you usually think of alien technology as complex highly evolved technology not something simple that would be attractive to the wandering gypsy demographic. Was Moses actually some kind of Roman bug light they used to segregate the population?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Red Sea is a classic mistranslation. There was actually an area of the Nile delta that was called the "Reed sea". It was a ,low lying salt marsh land.

join