It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks reveal bin Laden's post-9/11 movements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda supremo Osama bin Laden and his deputy spent a frantic three months traveling non-stop across Afghanistan after 9/11, according to secret US military files released by WikiLeaks.

The documents, part of intelligence assessments of Guantanamo detainees, showed that bin Laden told Arab fighters just four days after the September 11, 2001 attacks to take up arms in Afghanistan against the "infidel invaders," according to the Washington Post.

The Post was among a group of US and European news outlets provided early access to the classified military files obtained by whistleblower website WikiLeaks.

In one sign of how desperate bin Laden had grown after narrowly escaping from the Tora Bora cave complex of eastern Afghanistan in mid-December 2001, the Al-Qaeda leader was so strapped for cash that he borrowed $7,000 from a protector, reimbursing him within a year, the documents showed.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

This, of course, was months after September 2001. It's been almost a decade with only 2 videos surfacing and about 8 audio tapes...

I think we've all came to a concenus around these here ATS parts and conculde that OBL is dead.
edit on 25-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've been hammering at this subject daily for almost 7 years,
which means I've done more work on 9/11 than it took me to get my graduate degree.
I've easily spent as many hours researching it in the seven years since it happened.

From me to you: OBL was not the man behind 9/11. No hijackings occurred on 9/11.
No planes were flown into the WTC. No plane was flown into the Pentagon.
No plane was crashed in Shanksville. A Tesla-based energy beam was used
to destroy the WTC, not jet fuel and not conventional explosives.

What kind of explosives do we know about that burn for 100 days after exploding
(while the FDNY is working 24/7 to put it out and after many days of rain)? NONE.
We know officially of none.

Jet fuel?
Nope. Therefore the entire plane question is called into question based on easily
obtainable high school textbook reference table knowledge. Find out how hot jet fuel
burns and compare it to what it takes to melt or seriously weaken steel. And think of
your barbeque grill, which uses the same stuff to cook food. Your grill doesn't melt, does it?

The passenger lists from the so-called flights have been thoroughly examined and found
to contain serious inconsistencies. The videos depicting airplanes flying into the Pentagon
and the WTC have been found to have been faked.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I think we've all came to a concenus around these here ATS parts and conculde that OBL is dead.

The good thing is, no great leader is stepping up to take his place. Terrorists are remaining scattered and not terribly organized. Or so it appears.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think Wikileaks is just another part of the scam...

To be honest, I think Osama is living comfortably in Europe, protected by Federal agents and the like.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wait a minute..
if wikileaks is saying they have some intelligence about his movement & wat was posted in the OP is the real stuff, then wikileaks is probably proving complete disinfo or have been fed so.

i think anyone with half a brain can now understand, almost decade later that this was orchestrated in-house

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by letmeDANz
Wait a minute..
if wikileaks is saying they have some intelligence about his movement & wat was posted in the OP is the real stuff, then wikileaks is probably proving complete disinfo or have been fed so.

i think anyone with half a brain can now understand, almost decade later that this was orchestrated in-house

Been fed is more likely .. but lets not forget these are diplomatic cables, it's very unlikely the govt. would admit that they orchestrated anything such as 9/11 in that kind of communication..

I'm not saying they did or did not have anything to do with 9/11 .. merely saying that if they did, you won't find them admitting it in diplomatic cables.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

i normally use char coal on my bbq and not jet fuel so i couldnt really comment on that point but it does all seem a little fishy that they were able to hijack planes without the use of any guns etc... but they may have been able to get into the flight cabins before the passengers knew anything about it.

The main thing is that there has never been an admission from osama and there isnt any actual proof linking him with 911 so I do keep an open mind on this subject but it can be very confusing at times.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
One question and one snippet I find brain stirring.

Question first - If Obama bin laden did 9-11, why isn't he on the FBIs most wanted list? heck why isn't he on Interpols list either?

Snippet - UK SBS had him within shooting distance in Afghanistan but were refused permission to capture / kill him by US chain of command. He escaped. So....

Let off and not pursued. I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
Question first - If Obama bin laden did 9-11, why isn't he on the FBIs most wanted list? heck why isn't he on Interpols list either?

There's no direct evidence, I guess, since there wasn't ever a trial... and NEVER will be.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Whether Bin-Laden was involved with 9/11 or not, it is ridiculous to go with the no-plane idea. To be sure, most of of us have seen only one video of the first plane hitting the north tower, but after that, most of the world was watching as the south tower was struck, even though it may not have been considered a terrorist attack up to that point. This does not preclude any other imaginable scenario for how the towers both fell, indeed it should be considered presumptious to immediately consider that somehow it was the 'planes alone that brought the towers down, or that they were the only intended items of an attack. Unfortunately, this is how it was officially perceived and the official version of events had to make the 'planes the initiators of events that brought the towers down. This then is the whole point, without the 'planes nothing would have worked, no pointer to Bin-Laden, no team of happy suiciders who been 'under surveillance for months', no Tora Bora and mostly no 'proper' explanation as to how the towers fell.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden.

JUST SAYIN !!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Al-Qaeda supremo Osama bin Laden and his deputy spent a frantic three months traveling non-stop across Afghanistan after 9/11, according to secret US military files released by WikiLeaks.

The documents, part of intelligence assessments of Guantanamo detainees, showed that bin Laden told Arab fighters just four days after the September 11, 2001 attacks to take up arms in Afghanistan against the "infidel invaders," according to the Washington Post.

The Post was among a group of US and European news outlets provided early access to the classified military files obtained by whistleblower website WikiLeaks.

In one sign of how desperate bin Laden had grown after narrowly escaping from the Tora Bora cave complex of eastern Afghanistan in mid-December 2001, the Al-Qaeda leader was so strapped for cash that he borrowed $7,000 from a protector, reimbursing him within a year, the documents showed.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

This, of course, was months after September 2001. It's been almost a decade with only 2 videos surfacing and about 8 audio tapes...

edit on 25-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

He was killed sometime between Nov 2001 - Feb 2002 by Omar Shiek, someone we've had in custody since Feb 02. Hence the phrase "Osama bin Forgotten". His kidney dialysis he needed would've ended him by 2004. Look at all vids released post 2005 claiming to be him, the character is about 60 lbs heavier, wearing a gold jewelery (Sharia bans all males from wearing any type or kind of jewels), no trusty AK-47 or his walking cane in the shot and one video issued circa 2006 shows him supposeldly writing a note using his right hand, bin Ladin writes with his left. All vids of him walking around and up and about show his trusty can being held by his left hand, he is left side dominant.

top topics

join