It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary & Barack's "Lost Weekend" seems conveniently forgotten by MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
While on the campaign trail in 2008, when it became clear they were the two front runners, both Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama mysteriously disappeared for the same two day weekend, no campaign speeches, both of their schedules were cleared, neither one would tell the press where they went after the fact. No one working for either campaign was able to say even which city either candidate went to, in the middle of a highly public fight between the two candidates.

Their absences from the campaign trail right at the height of the campaign were briefly reported in the media, but to my knowledge no news network ever attempted to explain where they went, or why.

Investigation of this "lost weekend" seems to have been conveniently dropped by media around the world.

There is strong reason to believe that someone behind the scenes with links to the real power behind the throne has told the media just to drop it.
edit on 25-4-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Do you know the actual dates in question?

I can't research without dates

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hmmm, could it possibly have been June 5-8 of 2008? That was a Bilderberg meeting date in Chantilly, Virginia.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I don't know if it was the dates, but I also remember when the press members were "kidnapped" on Obama's plane thinking he was traveling with them when in reality he left to go elsewhere.

Theory is it was to attend a Bilderberg meeting. No matter where it was, I do believe the "what" involved getting his orders from whomever.

Here's the clip from CNN:

ETA: Apparently this did indeed occur the weekend of June 6-8, the time of the Bilderberg meeting.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Hessling because: ETA

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There was a disclosed Bilderberg meeting. Guarantee thats where they were.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That just screams NEW WORLD ORDER! They went and had a meeting with the BIG GUYS (thats BIG BROTHER to us) and they told Hilary that she had to drop out. Thats the only logical explaination, especially since it was during the time of the Bilderbeg meetings.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
That just screams NEW WORLD ORDER! They went and had a meeting with the BIG GUYS (thats BIG BROTHER to us) and they told Hilary that she had to drop out. Thats the only logical explaination, especially since it was during the time of the Bilderbeg meetings.

And you watch, she will drop out.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"Guaranteed" this is where they were?

If so, then why didn't they admit to it, it's not like people don't know about the Bilderburg meetings, several other people in the past have admitted attending, including HRC, who claims that "it's just a bunch of harmless meetings".

I remember now the press corps being upset that they were flown out on a trip with Obama who then left them hanging.

I find it incredible in this day and age of media going after every little fact that not a single member of the media seems to have probed where they really went or what they were really up to.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great find to the Robert Gibbs "conference".

Loved the question "Why weren't we told that the Senator wouldn't be aboard until the doors were closed and we were about to taxi"?

Gibbs' answer "err, err, err, I don't know the answer to that".

And the question "why would we pay to be on a flight to cover a candidate who isn't on this flight"?

Gibbs is at a complete loss to explain ANY of this, including where or when the "meeting that he prefer to be in private" were to take place.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

THE NEW WORLD ORDER is the rothschild/israeli/cfr/imf/mossad hydra..

without a doubt they are the "nwo", and have slithered through history, the "money changers" in the bible... I ......epiphany...epiphany.... the same people who killed JFK, are the ones who did in Jesus...

that is what is hidden, these bilderbergers are ZIONISTS!!!!! look at Nobama's campaign crew, his Czars, and his entire cabinet...!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This again? This is such old news.
Next time just take a moment and do a little searching ok? Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who was paying any attention put this to bed a long time ago.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5988aaafce3c.jpg[/atsimg] He impregnated Hillary and then ate the baby. Old news.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
ok i am going with the bilderberg meeting

cause the thought of them both running off to a motel is well disgusting.

sorry

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This was the weekend of the Bildeberg meeting. I believe it was held in Ottowa that year. Hillary was there half the day, Barry was there the whole day. Hillary was probably told that she wasn't the Bildeberg puppet masters choice for POTUS, so she took off in a huff. Barry, (the complete fiction that he is) stayed on for the whole day. This was in an Alex Jones video.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Hmmm, could it possibly have been June 5-8 of 2008? That was a Bilderberg meeting date in Chantilly, Virginia.

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
This was the weekend of the Bildeberg meeting. I believe it was held in Ottowa that year.

new topics

top topics

join