It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan opposition: Gadhafi forces not working with local tribes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Rebels claim no tribes only true libyans

An opposition leader today denounced Libyan government claims that the regime is working with local tribes to deal with rebels in the port city of Misrata.

"There are no tribes and there are no negotiations. It's only Libyan people fighting against Gadhafi's forces," said Col. Ahmad Bani, a rebel military spokesman.

No libyan tribes? really then your not libyan if you dont know that your own country has tribes, libya has tribes, these PMC Thugs must be idiots.

Heres a link showing which tribes there are in libya
The local Tribes of libya

Warfallah (Warfalla, Werfella) (قبيلة ورفلة): the largest Arab tribal group in west Libya, consisting of 52 sub-tribes and estimated at around one million people, inhabiting the areas of Baniwalid, Zamazam, Bey, Sirte, Sabha, Dernah, Benghazi and most recently the Misurata District.

No tribes in Misurata huh?

---------

Ruler Moammar Gadhafi is "lying to say to the world that he's looking to find a solution," Bani said. "These are Gadhafi dreams and they will never happen."

"I'm not surprised. We told you Gadhafi is playing dirty games," Bani said. "Never believe the snake."

And the rebels aren't playing dirty games?

This staged war in libya is becoming a crisis, if CNN Is with the terrorists why wont they just tell and spell the beans tell the public on who they really are.

How can the reporters go to sleep in the night knowing they are supporting PMCs and Terrorists?

edit on 24-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Gadahfi
just gave the population guns
and he has been seen giving open air speeches
and drive bys parades to a population he has just armed

say
Obama and the UN
wants your guns
if you are a patriot

see the makings of a LIST yet?

wow
talk about a DUMBED DOWN populace
and I'm NOT talkin Libya

edit on 24-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The rebels never had the support of the population, maybe a few but not the majority. The rebels have the support of the bank, oil, media, NATO. This is a war sold off as a civil conflict. The tricks of the terrorists used in Iraq and Afghanistan are not working any more so they came up with a new one, invasion under a humanitarian flag. But these international terrorists do not know what the word humanitarian means, their story has more holes than a crumpet yet again. I hope the blow back sends them all to hell so the more decent people can help make a life that is worth living.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
LOL my comment on CNN was not approved, see how they are playing one sided game here?

top topics

join