It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Girl Who Got Beat Up at McDonald’s Gives HER Side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Video: Girl Who Got Beat Up at McDonald’s Gives HER Side

Really, no comment......

edit on 24-4-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

[[[snip]]]
edit on 24-4-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed [strike] code

edit on Sun Apr 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I dont know if I have bad sight or something, but they dont look like the same person to me.. But good on her for speaking out she will probably cop another beating now though..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
her being transgendered has NOTHING to do with anything.. FACT IS: one person was assulted brutally but two other people.

Dude you have some serious sexual issues to work on, if thats what you can only see... from one guy to another.. live and let live... I dont think that this persons transgender had anything to do with anything... if so she was a target of a hate crime.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
her being transgendered has NOTHING to do with anything.. FACT IS: one person was assulted brutally but two other people.

Dude you have some serious sexual issues to work on, if thats what you can only see... from one guy to another.. live and let live... I dont think that this persons transgender had anything to do with anything... if so she was a target of a hate crime.

My sexual issues are quite fine thank you. I get it very regularly. The problem I have is no matter how you mutilate yourself you are still a man, there for should not be in a womans restroom.

As far as him getting his a$$ kicked by two lilttle girls, I admit that was quite ruthless on their part. But as a man, If my 14 y/o daughter was in a public restroom and I see a man dressed like a woman walk in there, something will be done about that.

Why do most of you feel you all are some professionals in some feild that you can automaticlly make assumptions about someone from one sentence. My opinion stands. That is still a man,.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I'm with darrylss on this one, still a Human being, doesn't ,matter what path "SHE"/"HE" had taken, fact is, this person was assaulted.

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

If a natural born man, who's still a man, big hairy, with bass in his voice walked into a womans restroom while a 14 y/o girl was in there, and that young girl beat the crap out of a grown man, would it not be a problem? Most automaticly assume the issue is over him being "transgendered". If thats not the issue, they assume the issue is because the two chics are black and that thing white. I am honestly trying to understand how any of those two issues come to play.

Now if we take race and gender out of the equation and only focus on the fact that someone was beat to a seizure. Where was the out cry when the big kid being bullied slammed the scrawny little dweeb on his head. Clearly the little punk could have broken his neck and died. But since they were both of the same gender and race nothing extra was brought into the equation. Even I congratulated the big guy for taking action.

The boy may not have had a seizure, but if I do recall he did have pretty severe leg injuries.

People want to claim I have sex issues or race issues strictly because I have a problem with everyone else making it about gender or race. This is dog eat dog world. As much as I attempt to live a life of love and light, I realize that is impossible to do among negative people like the majority of you all that seem to take offence at the wrong thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Theres a world of diferance between a kid standing up to a bully, and two people ganging up on one person whos on the friggen ground. What those two girls did was wrong and theres no way you can justify there actions.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am thinking this may have a racial tinge to the bias attack, but I am thinking now, it's a hate crime even more, because it's an attack on a trans, who also is white, and there is a larger anti-gay, anti-trans hatred by blacks. Blacks in a very large number really hate gays, even more than honky. I think these black hater attackers, were thinking, "let's f-up this tranny honky", and mob mentality took over, and people didn't want to get involved even more because they think the honky tranny is an abomination of the lord, and were secretly approving of the attack.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Listen to the video.. it had noting to do with her/his sexuality. It was a " you tryin to talk to my man" spit in the face and beat down issue. Simply more uncivilized behavior. The victim tried to flee several times and the animals kept coming back to beat more.

I find it pathetic someone would lie about it or justify it saying it was sexuality based. I see this behavior constantly around where i live... its getting ridiculous. How dare anyone try to lie about the reasons for this and push it off on someones sexuality when it was yet another case of simple animalistic behavior with the "you trying to talk to my man" BS.

top topics

join