It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts from a Muslim Book about the Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

The Temple Institute has acquired a copy of the Official 1925 Supreme Moslem Council (Wakf) Guide Book to the Temple Mount. Of particular interest is page four, paragraph two, in which the booklet admits proudly to the Temple Mount's inexorable connection to the Holy Temple built by King Solomon on land purchased by King David, complete with a reference to II Samuel 24:25. In recent years the Moslem Wakf has come to deny the historic existence of the Holy Temple, claiming that the Temple Mount belongs solely to the Moslem nation, and that there exists no connection between the Jewish nation and the Temple Mount. It is clear from this pamphlet that the revised Wakf position strays from traditional Moslem acknowledgment of the Mount's Jewish antecedents. The current denial of historical reality is merely one tool in the war being waged by Moslems against the G-d of Israel and the entire "infidel" world.
,I,have some things from this book,which,I,have to get.Its in one of my books I,study.Will add this later,today.It has some more interesting facts,from the original book,before it got changed.Please check this out.........Very interesting reading.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

I think Muslims believe that there was a temple in Jerusalem but they believe that Solomon and David were prophets of god not the kings of magic.

regs.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite

The Temple Institute has acquired a copy of the Official 1925 Supreme Moslem Council (Wakf) Guide Book to the Temple Mount. Of particular interest is page four, paragraph two, in which the booklet admits proudly to the Temple Mount's inexorable connection to the Holy Temple built by King Solomon on land purchased by King David, complete with a reference to II Samuel 24:25. In recent years the Moslem Wakf has come to deny the historic existence of the Holy Temple, claiming that the Temple Mount belongs solely to the Moslem nation, and that there exists no connection between the Jewish nation and the Temple Mount. It is clear from this pamphlet that the revised Wakf position strays from traditional Moslem acknowledgment of the Mount's Jewish antecedents. The current denial of historical reality is merely one tool in the war being waged by Moslems against the G-d of Israel and the entire "infidel" world.
,I,have some things from this book,which,I,have to get.Its in one of my books I,study.Will add this later,today.It has some more interesting facts,from the original book,before it got changed.Please check this out.........Very interesting reading.

That's quite absurd , the info your provided has many discrepencies even mainstream will see it farse !!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

So,you are calling this book a fake.Because it isn't......

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

May I,ask ,who said,people thought they were kings of magic? I,never heard of this.But God made a covenant with Abraham for the land,then a covenant with David,that Jerusalem was his city,then and in the NEW JERUSALEM. Yes,I,heard they called them prophets,but king of magic....never heard of this.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

that's from an apocraphy book which was probably referred to by the quote from jesus in mark about exorcisms when he was questioned about by which power did he do an exorcism on some person....by the power of God or of the devil....

He says by the power of someone greater than Solamon
edit on 26-4-2011 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

here is the book,all 16 pages for you to read..
...I,hope this helps..wanted to add this to..templemountguide.wordpress.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by venusstarlite because: templemountguide.wordpress.com...
, to review a pdf of all 16 pages of a 1927 edition of al-Haram al-Sharif (Temple Mount Guide). — Pages 4 & 16 have the content most significant within the context of this blog. (pdf provided by BiblePlaces.com).
edit on 26-4-2011 by venusstarlite because: to review a pdf of all 16 pages of a 1927 edition of al-Haram al-Sharif (Temple Mount Guide). — Pages 4 & 16 have the content most significant within the context of this blog. (pdf provided by BiblePlaces.com).i added this to

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

,also...

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.” (Quran 8:12). “Fight those who do not believe in Allah… nor acknowledge the religion of Truth.” (Quran 9:29). “Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into the enemies of Allah.” (Quran 8.60). “Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you” (Quran 9:123). “And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah” (Quran 8.39). “Fighting is prescribed for you” (Quran 2:216). “… slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush” (Quran 9:5). “Go forth, light-armed and heavy armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah” (Quran 9:41). “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.” (Bukhari 52:256). “The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” (Muslim 1:33). “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.” (Bukhari 8:387). “Kill any Jew who falls under your power.” (Tabari 7:97). “Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.” (Ibn Ishaq, 992). “what is the matter with you, that, when you are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, you cling heavily to the earth? … Unless you go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place.” (Quran 9:38-39). “Those of the believers who sit still, other than those who are disabled, are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives.” (Quran, 4:95). “whoever turns back (from the war against the non-believers), He will punish him with a painful punishment.” (Quran, 48:17). “and lie in wait for them in every ambush” (Quran 9:5

Quran, 17:104 : “And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: Dwell securely in the Promised Land.” Quran, 5:20-21: “Moses said to his people … O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you.” Quran, 10:93 : “We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best.” Quran, 17:01 : “Glorified be He who carried his servant by night from the inviolable place of worship (mosque in Mecca) to the far distant place of worship (far distant mosque).” See also:

,This is out of their HOLY BOOK.So what are we do believe..............

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Call me foolish if you like, but dont you think that this book served to prove that the dispute over the temple mount is more about politics than religion.

The book you speak of was printed before Israel was again a nation and the Muslims had control of all of Jerusalem right?

Let me guess, Muslim doctrine changed after the Jews started kicking all the Muslims out of Jerusalem........ Bit of a no brainer really if you want to keep one of central pillars of your faith intact. (Dome of the rock Mosque)

Sadly there will never be a solution to the ongoing conflict between Judaism and Islam over the rebuilding of the temple. This upsets me greatly as along with the Christian faiths we are all arguing semantics over the same God, a God who must be shaking his heaven up there in heaven thinking how on earth did it all degenerate into this mess?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Why anyone would want to rebuild king judea's (herod) temple
is beyond insanity. Wasn't he behind "The Massacre of the Innocent" ?
judea's temple

Be careful in what you wish for, who will be next after Muslims ?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973

Sadly there will never be a solution to the ongoing conflict between Judaism and Islam over the rebuilding of the temple. This upsets me greatly as along with the Christian faiths we are all arguing semantics over the same god, a god who must be shaking his heaven up there in heaven thinking how on earth did it all degenerate into this mess?

My thoughts exactly. Which is why I believe that if this God truly does exist then it is not all love. Why create a law intending to save people when you know that it'll all break up into different religions and denominations and ultimately will lead almost all into hell fires? It just doesn't make sense.

I believe that this temple should be the one place that the Christians, Muslims, and Jews should get along. Christians have the old testament which is the Jewish Bible and Muslims believe that it has some relation to the prophet, so why not all agree that it is a holy place and share it with love and respect, wouldn't that be what a merciful all-loving god would want?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by markosity1973

Sadly there will never be a solution to the ongoing conflict between Judaism and Islam over the rebuilding of the temple. This upsets me greatly as along with the Christian faiths we are all arguing semantics over the same god, a god who must be shaking his heaven up there in heaven thinking how on earth did it all degenerate into this mess?

My thoughts exactly. Which is why I believe that if this God truly does exist then it is not all love. Why create a law intending to save people when you know that it'll all break up into different religions and denominations and ultimately will lead almost all into hell fires? It just doesn't make sense.

I believe that this temple should be the one place that the Christians, Muslims, and Jews should get along. Christians have the old testament which is the Jewish Bible and Muslims believe that it has some relation to the prophet, so why not all agree that it is a holy place and share it with love and respect, wouldn't that be what a merciful all-loving god would want?

Well said arpgme. God loves all followers of the 3 sister faiths, but I am pretty sure that he does not love the bickering and in fighting that is associated between them as to who is the right faith. There is even evidence of God's disapproval of such things in the bible. He never really wanted us to have leaders and heirachy we have come to expect in society, because he probably knew it was like giving a kid a box of matches because they will probably burn the house down

It all kind of starts when the people of Israel demanded a King from God. He told them they didn't need one, but they demanded it anyway, so he gave in and gave them one (Saul)

When Jesus arrived on the scene the Jews were highly factioned, with loads of different leaders all claiming that their brand of faith 1.0 was the right one.

Jesus told the Jews off for playing the high, mighty and judgemental game. Then his followers made the same mistake and asked Jesus over and over who would lead after he was gone - he eventually named Peter. Over the years Christianity made the same silly mistakes as Judaism and splintered into many branches, each one claiming their brand of faith 2.0 as being the way.

Even the Qu'ran teaches to be respectful of Christians and Jews. From my understanding the prophet Mohammed wanted to 'set straight' some of the errors that he believed were present in Judaism and Christianity, but at the same time wanted the followers of his faith version 3.0 to be at peace with the other two faiths. And yet we see different sects within Islam making the same mistakes of the first 2 faiths and sadly it has all degenerated into one sorry farce.

So, in short it is the people that make the religions rotten, not the teachings as each faith was meant bring give love hope to it's believers.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The question here is about the nonbeliever and not a piece of land.

Issac (Hebrews) and Ismael (Arabs) are brothers. Both believe in the Torah as a holy book. The Muslims believe that Jesus was one of their messengers. Jesus message for salvation was crystal clear...

LUKE 10
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[c]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

The Quran is a book about judgment of the nonbeliever. Without loving your brother and honoring your neighbor, the love of God is not possible. The Quran then becomes the judgment of the Muslim, Christian, or Jew who does not love their brother by living in peace with their neighbors. Hate is the opposite of love by degree. Hate leads to deception.

God is the judge and we are the witness.

Examine the verses above more closely and then read what follows. The Samaritan story in Luke 10 was about loving your enemy without duplicity. A Hebrew fell by the wayside and his fellow Jews did not stop to help him. Only his enemy, the Samaritan, stopped to help. Not only did he help, he offered to pay for his lodging and any expenses inured by the innkeeper. This is selfless love that is reflected in seeking the supreme good only. Good is its own reward in life.

Love your brother or you do not have salvation. Bias is the flaming sword that protects the tree of life. Love is the key. 1 Corinthians 13

edit on 1-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite
reply to post by hmdphantom

May I,ask ,who said,people thought they were kings of magic? I,never heard of this.But God made a covenant with Abraham for the land,then a covenant with David,that Jerusalem was his city,then and in the NEW JERUSALEM. Yes,I,heard they called them prophets,but king of magic....never heard of this.

Yeh but, gods status as a fictional character detracts from his ability to "give" anyone anything and thus what some folk believed in 1925 has little bearing on anything in 2011, what influenced this belief? prevailing wisdom?

new topics

top topics

join