It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your ultimate breakfast?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm pretty simple. I like country breakfasts. Give me some fried pork chops, fried potatoes, eggs over medium, bacon, and cheese with some coffee and I'm set for the day.

I like SOS too, which is sausage and eggs and bacon and whatever else you have all mixed together. Good stuff.

So?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Blueberry muffins (my own homemade from scratch), berries and melons, and a cup of strong, dark roasted, Italian coffee.

But since I'm gluten intolerant, the muffins are out (for me), and I only drink tea, infusions, or water anymore. So really, berries and melons and a cuppa will do.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The true English Breakfast...

Bacon
Sausage
Hash Brown
Beans
Black Pudding
Fried Egg
Mushrooms
Fried Bread
Grilled Tomatoes

and of course a massive pot of tea!! mmmm getting hungry as i type!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I like a little hair pie to start my morning.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hm, two light breakfasts. Interesting. I agree on coffee, no matter what. Coffee is the best drink in the world for me. I grew up as a country boy so the fried stuff is just what I was raised on.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In a little olive oil fry onions and mushrooms a little broccoli until browned slightly throw in 2 eggs scramble together top with tumeric/garlic/pepper mix...
healthy no salt wonderful! takes about 2 mins.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm a west coast guy ...

menudo with lots of cilantro,green onions and lemon with sprinkles of oregano. best thing for hang over also

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I hate breakfast..anything other than a cup of coffee leaves me feeling ill all day. But, when I do have to eat I prefer just a simple bowl of cereal or some toast. I know...boooooring!

My family is a bacon eggs, hash brown kind of family and hate that I never want to make that for them. Just the smell of that cooking is blech.

Now, I will eat that for dinner anyday though!

Michelle

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Whatever makes you go: Yeaaahhh!

Just did it a while ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

I went to england several years ago and had a good english breakfast, and I loved the tomatoes. How do you cook yours. I've never been able to replicate the english style.

As for my own breakfast:

Scrambled Eggs
Orange & Apple Slices
Smoked Sausage medallions sautéd with onions
Blueberry pancakes
and roasted seasoned potatoes

(High Carb / High Protein for energy throughout the day)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
4 deep fat fried sausages
4 deep fat fried potato bread
2 portions of deep fat fried mushrooms
2 soft fried eggs
1 fried tomato
3 hash browns
2 extra deep fat fried sausages

HP Brown Sauce - ALL OVER THE PLACE

1 Glass of orange juice.

Another sausage.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coder22

Sounds bloody amazing. My grandma used to make sausage patties and biscuits+gravy for breakfast. The sausage was from home grown cattle. Holy crap it was good.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am not really a breakfast guy.

So if I was to have it I would have a nice fluffy stack of pancakes with butter and huevos rancheros on the side with a couple of sausage links and an ice cold glass of freshly squeezed orange juice with extra pulp!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Yeah, a well cooked sausage is probably the tastiest thing you could possibly ever eat. MMM! MMM! MMMMMM!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

I'm having that asap thanks to you

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Cinnamon vanilla French toast with syrup on the side, about 1/4 cup of cream of wheat, lots of bacon, and a honeydew boba smoothie.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Well, it seems i am in agreement with all of those above so far!
My only requirement is,.... the more cholesterol the better, anything that makes my doctor flip and tell me how bad all of that stuff is. ....With my heart being as healthy (as the cardiologist said) as a 14 year old boy!

Take that Doc!
But seriously i think i prefer the eggs, bacon, bisquits& gravy OJ route.
Curse you! now i'm hungry.

S&F any food topic, those are about living life and the love of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Traditional: Bacon and eggs over medium with whole wheat toast, O'Brians (1), coffee, and OJ. Perfect

(1) O'Brians are cubed and fried potatoes with onions and green peppers and pepper (the spice)

Bacon must be crisp, not wimpy and not overtly greasy. Also, four slices or you're cheating. "Over medium" means the white is completely cooked, but the yolk is runny. Three eggs please if we're doing anything physical. The more robust the bread the better, i.e.: Coarse grained home-baked as opposed to wonder bread, and butter the bread, dammit! OJ must be from real oranges, not concentrated, not orange aide. Coffee should be strong and full bodied such as Sumatra or Kenya AA. If in the South I will accept grits. They take a bit of getting used to, but really aren't that bad. I've had many breakfasts at a White Castle. If you are eating with me and you're not fast enough on your bacon I WILL steal it. Fair warning.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Simple! Stake, Chicken, Salad, Fruit Salad, Oatmeal, and maybe cereal. I used to love cooking eggs for myself and everyone else. I do not know why I hate eggs all of a sudden. I just cannot eat or touch an egg! Crazy! haha.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
3 eggs over easy, well done corned beef hash, home fries, LOTS of toast with REAL butter!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join