It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello... Wanted to share UFO-related experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello, I wanted to share an experience I had a few years ago... Back in October of 2009, I had what many would call a 'vision' or 'supernatural experience'. As I slept that night, I believe I had an encounter with an Alien species, where I was basically told that certain individuals where 'programmed' or "chosen" by aliens for certain purposes, and that these hybrids were put into this planet via a simulator of sorts which would allow them to live (train) as a human being on earth; which would end following our death on this earth, thereby basically reducing our individual lives and experiences to a simulation or fiction... Has anybody else come to a similar conclusion?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freedman21

Welcome to ATS, this is the Introductions Forum so tell us a bit about you
edit on 22/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As each individual has unique experiences the only 'training' we would possibly be doing is of the spirit, via moral choices, ethics, etc.
And it is the general consensus that E.T., from our lore, isn't some benevolent spiritual deity.
I can't help but make the connection to The Law of One. If you aren't familiar OP, you will be intrigued to research it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm not speaking necessarily of a benevolent spiritual deity, but rather of a species or being perceived by the human race to be God-like... Having come to this 'revelation' has greatly troubled me, the very idea that all of this could be some sort of illusion is incredibly disconcerting...

Also, since this is the introductions forum, I will share a bit about myself. I hail from the great state of Texas where I have taken a great interest in Ufology based on the numerous sightings across America and the rest of the globe throughout the years. This hobby reached an apex when I began to listen to various interviews by Mr. Robert Dean, a retired Commander from the U.S. Military who in 1968, learned of the existence of Ufos through a NATO "Cosmic Top Secret" Clearance.
edit on 22-4-2011 by freedman21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join