It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth - Die Wahrheit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I made a video about the truth. It's a bit a puzzle I made. The text is very hard to translate from German. But I gave my best. My intension was to give a positive engergy boost, but a sensitive one. The video should bring you to think about the priorities in life - it was an act of art. The muse was here, and I followed her orders blind. this is the puzzling result:

The Truth:

"They tell you, you don't know it. But you knew it all the time. But it is unbearable for you. unbearable beautiful. and old like the time itslelf. you bring it within you. It is neither faith nor science. You just need to touch it now. Have no fear. You are not allone. We care of you. Because you are so good. Stay brave and bold. Grasp now for it... in humility Your rage makes you sick. Let it go now... you don't need it. You are too good. Open you hearth and take a look at it (her, him) You can't live without it (her, him) Thereby it (she, he) gave everything to you. The truth...learn to love it (her, him)."

Any questions?
edit on 22-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
too compex? too strange? No meaning anyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just say something!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I thought it was excellent, hard not to be when guided by a muse. Thank you for sharing your inspiration

Here is a more grammar/spelling friendly version with a few typos corrected.
"They tell you, you don't know it. But you knew it all the time. But it is unbearable for you. Unbearable beauty and old like the time itself. You bring it within you. It is neither faith nor science. You just need to touch it now. Have no fear. You are not alone. We care of you. Because you are so good. Stay brave and bold. Grasp now for it... in humility. Your rage makes you sick. Let it go now... you don't need it. You are too good. Open you heart and take a look at it (her, him) You can't live without it (her, him) thereby it (she, he) gave everything to you. The truth...learn to love it (her, him)."

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
I thought it was excellent, hard not to be when guided by a muse. Thank you for sharing your inspiration

Here is a more grammar/spelling friendly version with a few typos corrected.
"They tell you, you don't know it. But you knew it all the time. But it is unbearable for you. Unbearable beauty and old like the time itself. You bring it within you. It is neither faith nor science. You just need to touch it now. Have no fear. You are not alone. We care of you. Because you are so good. Stay brave and bold. Grasp now for it... in humility. Your rage makes you sick. Let it go now... you don't need it. You are too good. Open you heart and take a look at it (her, him) You can't live without it (her, him) thereby it (she, he) gave everything to you. The truth...learn to love it (her, him)."

Hey! Thank you!

top topics

join