It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dark side of Eisenhowers Interstate system. hey add what you know and who knows ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What you should know - just in case they didn't tell you, this is onion layer #7.
COG has been working on this for 50+ years. The plan was completed in all 48 Sovereign States.
You know the good side, here is the dark side of what is called the supply chain (aka Eisenhower's Interstates).
the goals were to not allow a single US City in America to be considered self sustaining. (they used US Dollars strategically) everything you can name is on the supply chain - they control the price of fuel. it will be close to $10 a gallon unleaded - by 2013. < Insert your county > - edible food production is almost non-existent. we will have no other choice but to rely on what we have in our warehouses. so, when the crap goes down - "Protect Those Warehouses and impound those goods and stores". COG operations/situations are ABOVE Top Secret classified - I am providing this scenario for your gray to consider.

I stumbled across a old magazine from the 50's and read what they thought and then I thought and ^^^^ thats what came out...

edit on 22-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

can you scan the mag article?

i knew the highways were built with straightaways every few miles to allow planes to land.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I remember seeing on the history channel the highways were inspired by the german autoban. Apparently the highways were militarily important as well, allowing the quick deployment of troops coast to coast.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

here you go... you can browse history - my favorite subject

Popular Science

new topics

top topics

join