It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 First Responders Now Considered Possible Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That’s right, the “Administrator” and the head of DHS will make a decision whether or not the 9/11 heroes are terrorists. The fact that DHS is openly implementing a totalitarian police state apparently gives them the right to deem our heroes as possible terrorists.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Looks to me the government is scared to death that the first responders might start talking. The truth is the enemy of the United States. This is evidence to silence the first responders.

If the OS of 911 was so true why would our government want to silence the first responders?

This is not the United States that I was raised in, I am beginning to not recognize it anymore.
If you witness a crime done by our government you can be labeled a terrorist, this is what I call an abuse of political power in concealing their crimes, and passing laws to protect themselves from being charged for treason.

Is this law a violation of Constitution?
edit on 22-4-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

That’s right, the “Administrator” and the head of DHS will make a decision whether or not the 9/11 heroes are terrorists. The fact that DHS is openly implementing a totalitarian police state apparently gives them the right to deem our heroes as possible terrorists.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Looks to me the government is scared to death that the first responders might start talking. The truth is the enemy of the United States. This is evidence to silence the first responders.

If the OS of 911 was so true why would our government want to silence the first responders?

This is not the United States that I was raised in, I am beginning to not recognize it anymore.
If you witness a crime done by our government you can be labeled a terrorist, this is what I call an abuse of political power in concealing their crimes, and passing laws to protect themselves from being charged for treason.

Is this law a violation of Constitution?
edit on 22-4-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

Nobody is labelling the 9/11 first responders as terrorist. Nobody. The amendment calls for the FBI to check those recieving money as a result of their actions on 9/11 and thereafter and see if any are on terrorist watch list. That is all. Its stupid, but is nothing like what you are saying. Why lie?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Nobody is labelling the 9/11 first responders as terrorist. Nobody. The amendment calls for the FBI to check those recieving money as a result of their actions on 9/11 and thereafter and see if any are on terrorist watch list. That is all. Its stupid, but is nothing like what you are saying. Why lie?

And who do the DHS consider to be terrorists nowadays.???

I hope none of the first responders defend the constitution, believe in gun rights or have Ron Paul bumper stickers.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Typic distortion of the facts by a "truther" - as they cannot handle the truth!

Where exactly does the law state what you claim? Nowhere, of course!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
just a lil note for big brudda looking for terrorists:

When you stare into the abyss,
it sometimes stares back.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
And who do the DHS consider to be terrorists nowadays.???

ANYbody who stands in the way of TPTB agenda
no matter what color, creed, religion or nationality.

If you are anti-NWO
you are a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Tell ya what. Let the FBI check everyone who received TARP bailout money first since they're the ones truly milking the Federal cash cow,
Fire, Police and EMT should have been exempted from this nonsense as they've already been through extensive background checks. This is an insult to those men and women who worked selflessly for their fellow man and country.
Why the politicians are using these people as political footballs is morally reprehensible in the extreme but that's par for the course for our elected pack of hyenas.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Typic distortion of the facts by a "truther" - as they cannot handle the truth!

Where exactly does the law state what you claim? Nowhere, of course!

Cannot handle the truth? Typical distortion? OS is nothing more than a bad summed up story for you blind people to swallow up, it was meant to trick people like you to dedicate their life to hit and kick people who doesnt believe the OS by the Gov.

DUDE! Laws are being broken by everyone everyday get that in your head

I want to find the truth, but not with help from the Gov.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by hooper

Tell ya what. Let the FBI check everyone who received TARP bailout money first since they're the ones truly milking the Federal cash cow,
Fire, Police and EMT should have been exempted from this nonsense as they've already been through extensive background checks. This is an insult to those men and women who worked selflessly for their fellow man and country.
Why the politicians are using these people as political footballs is morally reprehensible in the extreme but that's par for the course for our elected pack of hyenas.

I think the amendment is stupid, I've said so and stand by it. However, it is NOT intended to label 9/11 responders as terrorist as the OP states. That is the distortion. By the way I am not familiar with Fire, Police and EMT personnel working on 9/11 as having been through extensive background checks. I think, in fact, some of the Fire personnel at the Pentagon were volunteers. Generally volunteer fireman do not get extensive background checks.

The problem with the TARP analogy is that most of the money went to publically traded companies. Hell, I owned stock in at least two of the organizations that recieved TARP money.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Just go to George W Bush's house and knock on the door. You will interrupt Bush and Cheney from counting their money, there are your prime suspects.
edit on 4/22/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

not a mainstream source in the OP, but IF TRUE.... WOW....

I have FAMILY & FRIENDS who were first responders... wait until they read this article.... I wonder what their thoughts would be.

S&F... thanks for the thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join