It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Addicted to the HUNT?... Why stop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
OK, if you are like me and are just too addicted to stay away from the HUNT, then lets start a hunt to find the NEWEST Ring bearer before they reveal them self!

Here is that I know....

The ring was found before 27-7-2004 at 02:02 AM. I have not looked up where the server is, But I think it was London time.

Elevatedone is the one to first bring up the topic......
Anyone knows anything else or realize who may have dropped off the game within the last day or two....

HUNT HUNT.... We cannot stop..... I am sure we will need to me weaned off of hunting slowly.

Should we also try to find Simon and Cerberus? They seem to be mising after -5- gave that threatening letter! hhmmmm.. Another HUNT!!!!! LETS RALLY .... uuuuuuhhh.. hmmm... uuuhhh ... Know where to start?

[edit on 28-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm stumped. I think we're gonna need some new clues!

We know Cerberus was last in NYC at Cromeline's apartment. Hmmm... I wonder what happened to Cromeline? What will his masters do to him now that he has failed to protect the rings? Poor sot, hehehe.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The last from -5- was...

SIMON GRAY SKEPTICOVERLORD AND CERBERUS HAVE STOLEN FROM ME!

FIRST THEY DO NOT GIVE ME THE RING AND NOW THIS IS EVIDENCE THEY HAVE STOLEN MY PROPERTY!

i am in new york city now. your agent cerberus has destroyed my apartment and my computers. but i will find you skepticoverlord and get back the rings so that you can not have all the words.

i will not fail!!!!!!!

hmmm... can you read anything into that.. hmmmm.....

God

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
And don't forget www.hammurabi5.com... Obviously the work of Cerberus. It is odd that we haven't heard much of Simon, Cerberus or -5-.

What exactly was the 'evidence' he was refering to? When he (-5-) posted that I remember the 'ffoar' clue being up on the FTR site...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Maybe something in hamm5.... maybe we should try Cerberus` name on there .....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Please remain seated.

There have been problems obtaining age confirmation from the current winner.

Updates coming soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
that means the person with the ring is under 13. so who could that be??????

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Did anyone ever figure out the clues that PerdueNuc has listed as unsolved on his website like the file list and how to access the files? Might be fun to go back and try and crack a few unsolved ones.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
that means the person with the ring is under 13. so who could that be??????

It means hes under 18. Read the prize listing and age requirements.

The ones to get a ring must be 18

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
It means hes under 18. Read the prize listing and age requirements.

The ones to get a ring must be 18

No, the page says: "You must be 13 years old or older, or have parental consent to claim rings awarded online." Only the Grand Prize requires the winner to be 18.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Woo hoo its like Florida, Recount, Recount, Recount. He he I hope their parents are away so we can get another stab at the ole ringy.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
Woo hoo its like Florida, Recount, Recount, Recount. He he I hope their parents are away so we can get another stab at the ole ringy.

Nice

well someone said they were claiming to be 30, i think lying should be grounds for disqualification (if it is indeed the case)

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
well he supposedly posted and it was deleted, for good reason, coe's arent supposed to post until they get the ring. I made some comments about the person, but I appologized and withdrew them, I want to wait until an official announcement on the guy is made. We all need to just remain patient, H_A will give us info, when it is available. It could be possible this guy is legit and just having trouble getting ahold oh H_A.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
yeah your probably right, i (didnt finish my post) had trouble when i got my winning message, i was gonna make a post on the site when i found it, or that day but i remember what smirkley was told, so i shutup till i found out how it went down, but thats another story.
i wasn't making fun in any way either, just getting rid of some built up hunt-tension

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh trust me I know how you feel. Did you ever find out who got the first winning message on your ring, the one that was unqualified. Anyways, if it goes back in play I want to wish everyone good luck, and good hunting. Ill post my findings just as I have been, I wanna win it, but I wanna share also.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No i never did find out...

Still i bet it annoys them (possibly) even more

But all within good reason i suppose, the good folks at Hunt_Admin know that could i do nothing with the information anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I as thinking that the rings or at least some of them are not what they seem. There already has some talk on here of a virtual ring(s) found online, as well a rings that go on the fingers, so why not a ring like the ring of a bell? I think there will be clues posted as long as there are people chasing after the clues regardless if the game is finished or not and if there are any more prizes to give out.

As far as my hunt for the rings is going, I dont know where to begin and if it is my destiny to find one then I shall stumble upon how I stumble upon most things that I discover.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The voices are starting to get restless from all this silence and waiting!
I hope we find out something soon. Im ready to hear about something whether its a continued hunt for the last ring, or at least how the finals will unfold. It has definately been fun so far, I hope that they will do something like this again soon. I might actually have to start working again otherwise....

God

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well this IS pretty odd.... usually we have confirmation that the ring has been found by now. Even if we don't know who won. I think they're messing with our fragile little minds. Seeing how far they could push us until we really go crazy, hmm?

[edit on 29-7-2004 by God]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

He he I hope their parents are away so we can get another stab at the ole ringy.

eeewwww in some parts of the wOrld that could mean something entirely different alltogether

top topics

join