It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think Tupac is dead... what are your thoughts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

This is quite simply the most powerful man on the planet.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
[color=deepskyblue]My thoughts are:

Are you serious?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

If he's not, I wonder where he is hiding?

link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

This is quite simply the most powerful man on the planet.

Nah. I think Elvis has him beat.

edit on 21-4-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I think he and Biggie along with Hitler, Elvis and Michael are hiding out somewhere with bin Laden.
Let it go.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I don't think Tupac is dead... what are your thoughts?

Well, you started the thread, remember? So, what are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wow!!...I never thought i would be in another conversation about TUPAC...The man is dead and has been so since 1996...I dont know why people say hes not...the man had everything,why would he fake his own death at such a young age,26,and never be heard of again other than the music he had recorded before he was murdered..I think I was in the 6th grade the last time I heard someone bring this up and im 23 now...I love the mans music and its sad hes gone but he is...you know i think i wanna make a thread to see if people think that this song should be adopted as the new national song...

edit on 21-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

[color=deepskyblue]HA! My next reply was going to be along those lines.

Maybe Elvis isn't dead either.
edit on 21-4-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

[color=deepskyblue]Underground bunker?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
man i have heard enough of this ..... this subject is old and who really cares...... people have talking this junk since the day he was killed.... hes dead so let it be ...

if he isn't dead then he is simply a idiot who needs him except the sheep of the world
edit on 21-4-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Probably the young up and comers did it, how would all the trash rappers now ever have competed with the likes of biggie and tupac if they were still releasing new music,

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Iam with you OP, i believe he is alive and chilling in Cuba, smoking weed all day just chilling, keeping his head down, I await his return at 43. 2014.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

get over your loss, he isnt coming back and you will just have to accept it.

anyway thats what happens when normal guys do business with gangsters, they start to act like a gangster themselves but ultimatly end up being killed.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
He started changing his music in a positive form, could you imagine the ramifications of all the ghetto youths using their heads instead of contributing to their demise. How much money you do you think suge would have lost out on. Dead musicians on the other hand make lost of money, Just ask any white kid from suburberbs, whos the best rapper?, and 90% would still till this day say tupac or biggie, they don't even know jack about rap/hip hop and tastful music

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Every 2nd day a new thread about the same crap, hallelujah ATS!
Insert 2nd line here.

From 2003 www.abovetopsecret.com...
to 2011 www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My generations elvis. He is dead. His music was good. pimp c was better, fat pat was better, big hawk and big moe were better, but thats my 3rd coast opinion. They are all dead. R. I. P.
I wish d.j. Screw was still here, but he's gone to. The best die young it seems.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I wonder if Big Pun is still alive and i wonder how big the guy would be if he was.
That guy had way more skills than tupac its almost a joke when people call tupac the greatest of all time, he was very talented but didnt have sheet on big pun or big l.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lol nah, I think he's dead bro man. If he is alive, then he probably just wanted to get out of the lime-light and quit the music industry.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I don't think Tupac is dead... what are your thoughts?,

My thoughts are that you get some sort of enjoyment out of pretending that you know secrets. Yet you really don't know much of anything at all.

I would like for you to explain to me why it is that you continually act as if you have some sort of great knowledge of hidden agendas within the music industry, but you run away from simple questions and start a new thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Tupac's passion for "the game" was way too strong for him to just sit around now and let the music industry carry on the way it is with people like Waka Flocka Lame, Soulja Boy and Gucci being music "ICONS" (
)
He's dead, I don't know why people keep holding on to him, as if him coming back would make the world a better place. =/
edit on 21-4-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join