It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored video: Alex Jones joins the NWO (satire)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here's some reverse psychology for folks:

" The pressure has finally got to Alex. He has decided to implement a new “Employee Meal Plan”. Watch as he and crew use absurdity to point out the absurd with the current federal nanny state.

Obviously this is satire, but it illustrates the craziness of the world we are now living in and the tyranny we are being forced to submit to. "

- www.prisonplanet.com...

A humorous way to learn about our possible dead serious future if we continue to follow the path we are on. Chicago schools ban kids from bringing in their own lunch from home?!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
LMAO....posted to my facebook...man this is a good 1...well "good" if its remains a joke...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its already been posted. Please feel free to join the discussion!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the funny thing is that - well this might be actually funny- he IS part of the NWO, and he is just throwing it in all of our faces.

what a loser.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
the funny thing is that - well this might be actually funny- he IS part of the NWO, and he is just throwing it in all of our faces.

what a loser.

How do you know that? Are you just one of those people the NWO hires to troll websites and youtube videos condemning the resistance?

I've seen the youtube comments with the automated response spamming bots that are pro government and pro tyranny... very annoying.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I like that he was being sarcastic in this one. Nice touch of humor at the end.
I dont get why so many hate alex jones.

top topics

join