It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5 words used to control / enslave you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The 5 words used to control / enslave you

www.activistpost.com

First and foremost, it is vitally important to comprehend that everything in the business / commercial world is done by contract, both public and private. Secondly, relationships are also contractual -- marital, parental and social (friendships). You both consciously and unconsciously verbally contract all day long, and when merited, in written form as well.

Words are understood to be very powerful and it is through spelling that spells are cast. However, it is a very misunderstood fact that words used in everyday language most often do not have the same meaning in a legal sense (con
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com
notapersonorcitizen.blogspot.com

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Note: Many well-known freedom movement spokesmen/women have not been willing to fully discuss and expose this subject for reasons known only to them. Why? Because, they either think it is too trivial, they do not fully understand it or perhaps in their mind, it's been debunked by an attorney, whom they give credence to, without doing their own thorough due diligence. It is also important to note that there are some well-intentioned lawyers who strive to assist in making our world a safer and better place for all to live. The intention of this article is to shine a bright light and empower you to help break the matrix grip.

www.activistpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have nothing of importance to add but this was very interesting.

Thanks S&F

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Personally
I think the list sucks

way more dangerous words are:

Anti-Americanism - As if being anti-elitist means you are against the people which represent the majority

Patriotism - The patriot act anyone? The word is so incredibly misused it's insane

Soldier - Someone who tazes an 80yr old woman is not a soldier or a hero, he's a coward! Those that blindly march to the war drums without understanding the initiative even after the Gulf of Tonkin are not soldiers, they are zombies.

Flag - Not a word but an object, it's just a piece of cloth, it doesn't represent anything, they use the flag to mislead you and stir emotion for compliance.

Conspiracy Theorist - This word has evolved, it used to mean someone who believed in nothing but conspiracy theories, but now it also is used to label people who simply just chose to think for themselves and do not base their opinions on nothing but article headlines.

Partisanship - Nuff Said? If not then it means divide and conquer

My 6 words >>>>>>>>>>>>> Their 5 words

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The words you posted are more polarizing and emotional.

The words in the OP's article are more subtle, but have dramatically twisted the entire legal system. I've seen presentations on this before and it's amazing what they get away with just by most people not knowing the history of the law.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by notapersonorcitizen

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are U.S. government institutions. They are not ... they are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people"

lol epic quote so true so many lies holding together our paper prison...
all we can do is keep pouring water on it until enough of us are free to make the change.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This was a very interesting read. I have looked into this before, but it has been a while. It was either the movie Zeitgeist or Esoteric Agenda Ascension that went into some detail in regards to this subject. This all may be technically true, but I don't think you will find a judge or court of law in the world that would respect your use of the practices mentioned in the article.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
This was a very interesting read. I have looked into this before, but it has been a while. It was either the movie Zeitgeist or Esoteric Agenda Ascension that went into some detail in regards to this subject. This all may be technically true, but I don't think you will find a judge or court of law in the world that would respect your use of the practices mentioned in the article.

and they would be in dishonor. I have friends who fought a ticket last year (500$+) with this concept successfully. It got all kinds of people involved, but before getting to judge, ticket was replaced with a "cheaper" offense.
You just have to keep your cool, and not over react

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

and they would be in dishonor. I have friends who fought a ticket last year (500$+) with this concept successfully. It got all kinds of people involved, but before getting to judge, ticket was replaced with a "cheaper" offense.
You just have to keep your cool, and not over react

They may very well be in dishonor, but that fact would be irrelevant to me if I were to still end up in jail.

top topics

join