It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the S.S.S. and the Order of the Z.Z. R.R. Z.Z.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I've found almost nothing on it. Although the Cyclopaedia of Fraternities does have this do say:

Headquarters “for this country” at Boston. Its motto is: “All things come from within.” Its seal is a circle, formed of three cobras “separated by three swastikas, encircling two interlaced triangles,” which, in turn, enclose “the crux ansata1,“ from which its theosophic temperament and mystical tendencies may be inferred. It declares that Love with Wisdom is the secret of Life, and that the Torch of Life is fed by the Oil of Love. Among its relics is said to be a ”large cube of cream-white stone,“ of great antiquity, presented by ”a Mexican chief.” Membership is small.

'membership is small'

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I've found almost nothing on it. Although the Cyclopaedia of Fraternities does have this do say:

Headquarters “for this country” at Boston. Its motto is: “All things come from within.” Its seal is a circle, formed of three cobras “separated by three swastikas, encircling two interlaced triangles,” which, in turn, enclose “the crux ansata1,“ from which its theosophic temperament and mystical tendencies may be inferred. It declares that Love with Wisdom is the secret of Life, and that the Torch of Life is fed by the Oil of Love. Among its relics is said to be a ”large cube of cream-white stone,“ of great antiquity, presented by ”a Mexican chief.” Membership is small.

This is why I love this message board!! You hit the nail on the head! This book was written for a group IN Mexico.
Wish i could give more than 1 star.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by emptyOmind

This brings to mind The Terra Papers. Though they start out sounding like a bad space opera, things begin to make sense of this crazy world as they approach modern times. The SSS and something on the order of ZZ-RR-ZZ is mentioned.

Maybe there's a connection.

wow i'd never even heard of the terra papers before
super interesting, thanks for the reply

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by drblair

Trying this one right now. (Scanned with Avast)

www.4shared.com...

This one is superior to the link I posted. It is clearer and doesn't have any blurred pages.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
This is why I love this message board!! You hit the nail on the head! This book was written for a group IN Mexico.
I don't think so. The word "Mexico" only appears once in the book, and "Mexican" only a few times, once to describe the stone...

On the large cube of cream-white stone which was presented to the Order of Z.Z., by a Mexican chief is this significant inscription:—
The Torch of Love is the Secret of Soul
I think Street has some familiarity with Mexican spiritualism, but I do not believe they were his target audience.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
got this out of an occult text i have in my possession, but can seem to find it in any other versions. would love to know your opinions or any information you have pertaining to the subject.

also, note the symbol
edit on 18/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

Just noticed in the PDFs it mentions the edition, which edition is yours?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I don't think so. The word "Mexico" only appears once in the book, and "Mexican" only a few times, once to describe the stone...

On the large cube of cream-white stone which was presented to the Order of Z.Z., by a Mexican chief is this significant inscription:—
The Torch of Love is the Secret of Soul
I think Street has some familiarity with Mexican spiritualism, but I do not believe they were his target audience.

You're right, I misspoke and jumped the gun. Where did you find a searchable PDF?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

This brings to mind The Terra Papers. Though they start out sounding like a bad space opera, things begin to make sense of this crazy world as they approach modern times. The SSS and something on the order of ZZ-RR-ZZ is mentioned.

Maybe there's a connection.

wow i'd never even heard of the terra papers before
super interesting, thanks for the reply

I have a link in my sig to The Terra Papers...

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The synchronicity between the documents is in the roots of theosophical hermetic philosophy. At least it seems so to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You're right, I misspoke and jumped the gun. Where did you find a searchable PDF?
There's a searchable 3rd edition on Google books.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

got this out of an occult text i have in my possession, but can seem to find it in any other versions. would love to know your opinions or any information you have pertaining to the subject.

also, note the symbol
edit on 18/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

Just noticed in the PDFs it mentions the edition, which edition is yours?

not sure where does it say? let me know and i will check

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Would be interesting to hear every1s take on this

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The study of the Runes (such as the Rune Gibor and the Rune Sig), which are understood by the First Root Race, would help in order to understand the meaning of Theosophical symbols.

Arcanum A.Z.F.

"The practice of sexual transmutation as couple (male-female), a technique known in Tantra and Alchemy.

"Arcanum refers to a hidden truth or law. A.Z.F. stands for A (agua, water), Z (azufre, sulfur), F (fuego, fire), and is thus: water + fire = consciousness. . Also, A (azoth = chemical element that refers to fire). A & Z are the first and last letters of the alphabet thus referring to the Alpha & Omega (beginning & end)."

There has been much speculation about the Summum Supremum Sanctuarium (references are also made to Sanctuaries in Berlin, Germany; and in Northern Mexico, under Master Litelantes) in relation to the Gnostic Movement; but here are some words from Samael Aun Weor concerning the S.S.S.:

Seriousness in the Esoteric Work

"On a certain occasion, when I traveled through the countries of South America, I knew an Indian that lived near the Summum Supremum Sanctuarium. He was a "Mama," a kind of Mahatma. He was a small man of about one meter; he did not have more than one meter [in height] and some centimeters. His hair was long, his chin black and long, wearing a tunic, he looked like a small thin Christ."

Final Catastrophe

"Beloved Gnostic brothers and sisters, beloved brothers and sisters of the Universal Christian Gnostic Movements, brothers and sisters of the Summum Supremum Sanctuarium of the Sierra Nevada in Santa Marta, Colombia, South America, I am addressing you all...

"I want you to understand the critical moment in which we live. I want you to march with decisive steps on the path of the razor's edge. Remember that our motto or maxim is Thelema: Willpower."

Inverential Peace

edit on 18-4-2011 by Tamahu because: added image-link

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

I was wondering when you would show up. Always great insight.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

The teachings of Swami Vivekananda are great.

I'm planning on soon reading his book titled Raja Yoga.

Here's a thread you may be interested in as well:

Swami Vivekananda - Immortality

Swami Vivekananda was also a Freemason:

"Initiated: 1884 Anchor and Hope No. 1, Kolkotta"

edit on 18-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by donatellanator

The teachings of Swami Vivekananda are great.

I'm planning on soon reading his book titled Raja Yoga.

Here's a thread you may be interested in as well:

Swami Vivekananda - Immortality

Swami Vivekananda was also a Freemason:

"Initiated: 1884 Anchor and Hope No. 1, Kolkotta"

edit on 18-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

How do you find time to research all of this? Are you a devotee to spiritualism/theosophy alone? Thanks for the new information, will check it out.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is intriguing. Do you think they could possibly have something to do with the NWO, or the global elite?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
This is intriguing. Do you think they could possibly have something to do with the NWO, or the global elite?
Doubtful either. More likely that they haven't even existed as an organization in close to a hundred years.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes, I looked up the Terra Papers glossary I complied (found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and there is a term, SS-RR-SS, which corresponds to "Sirius." And The SSS were the Orion Queens. Our solar system was developed by the SS-RR-SS Kings (canoid or lupoid) in an agreement with the SSS Queens (reptilian). According to The Terra Papers.

Interesting that here we have SSS and ZZ-RR-ZZ - which can correlate to SS-RR-SS.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
For those in to the Arcane and Esoteric there is this link as well. Which I happen to find one day by accident or by co-incidence some interesting reading as it reads like a site on Indian Yoga understandings
The Order A,',A,',

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join