It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the S.S.S. and the Order of the Z.Z. R.R. Z.Z.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
got this out of an occult text i have in my possession, but can seem to find it in any other versions. would love to know your opinions or any information you have pertaining to the subject.

also, note the symbol
edit on 18/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
got this out of an occult text i have in my possession, but can seem to find it in any other versions. would love to know your opinions or any information you have pertaining to the subject.

also, note the symbol

I wish that every time someone posted things like this... They'd make a pdf of the full book
But I know that takes time and is annoying. What do you mean you can't find it in other versions? The symbol itself or?...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I found a PDF of it, 600+ pages.

Link: www.vivekananda.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would love to read that text.

Would be nice if you could explain to us a little about it and what it is implying.

Looks like an interesting text.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

Originally posted by emptyOmind

also, note the symbol

I wish that every time someone posted things like this... They'd make a pdf of the full book
But I know that takes time and is annoying. What do you mean you can't find it in other versions? The symbol itself or?...

actually you can download this book for free i think from books.google.com and also buy it at some places, but all the other copies i've seen as well as previewed online don't contain the symbol or the caption about the order of the s.s.s and the z.z r.r. z.z.

but maybe i'm just looking in the wrong place ? anywho i'd really like to know who they are as google turns up 0 results...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

The link I posted above, has the same symbol!!! Anyone who wants to read it, here it's 30 MB so beware:

www.vivekananda.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Its not working for me the link I click it and it comes out a blank page.

Thanks anyway

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I would love to read that text.

Would be nice if you could explain to us a little about it and what it is implying.

Looks like an interesting text.

i'm sure you are aware, but just in case, i warn you.. secret or occult knowledge can be very dangerous and often times things are said that you may realize on a psychological level before, if at all, on a conscious level. it's double speak. so be very careful, because things aren't always as they seem, i.e. words can seem to talk about nice things and love and this and that, but have something else hidden below the surface. my apologies if i'm repeating to you something that you already know, but for those who don't, take heed.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well thank you very much I do appreciate you telling me

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thanks anyway

??? It's a real link, if you U2U me I can figure out a way to send the Download through an upload link on fileshare. It's a HUGE pdf, probably overbogging your system.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

He doesn't really spell it out, does he?
On pp 29-30 he writes

Z.Z.—R.R.—S.S

Z, the fire principle or Soul of refreshing vigor to earth, the grosser part of love; R, the passive and receptive, the motherhood, the gentler part of love; S, the invisible sacred Spirit, the higher part of love. Only through S.S. can mortals see into the secrets of the invisible world…

Page 82 doesn't offer much more... S.S. could mean Sanctus Spiritus, or Holy Spirit.

I really don't have any interest in theosophy, so it's not an area I've read much about.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
P474

S.S.S. — Born Again of Spirit. The Good Shepherd.
To Thee, O Sacred Spirit, All Hail!
To Thee who art the Light and Bread of
Life in the Mansions of the Universe, All Hail!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thanks anyway

??? It's a real link, if you U2U me I can figure out a way to send the Download through an upload link on fileshare. It's a HUGE pdf, probably overbogging your system.

Thanks for the link but it did not work for me.

Trying this one right now. (Scanned with Avast)

www.4shared.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
P474

S.S.S. — Born Again of Spirit. The Good Shepherd.
To Thee, O Sacred Spirit, All Hail!
To Thee who art the Light and Bread of
Life in the Mansions of the Universe, All Hail!

mystery solved! thank you so much!

i'd like to know your opinion of this text if you have one? i saw that you said you weren't a fan of theosophy
thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Hi, and thanks for the link.

I just right clicked on it and selected the 'save target as' option, and it seems to be downloading ok for me.

I think the blank page people are getting is due to the whole file being downloaded in the browser for online viewing, which would take ages....hence the blank page.

Hope this helps.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by drblair

Thanks anyway

Thanks for the link but it did not work for me.

Trying this one right now. (Scanned with Avast)

www.4shared.com...

this may be because the link is directly to the pdf which is a big file and its just taking a while to load. try right clicking and choose 'save target as' or 'save linked content as'

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

SNAP! lol!

Looks like we have some kind of synchronicity thing going on here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illegal Alien

SNAP! lol!

Looks like we have some kind of synchronicity thing going on here.

lol why do you say that?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This brings to mind The Terra Papers. Though they start out sounding like a bad space opera, things begin to make sense of this crazy world as they approach modern times. The SSS and something on the order of ZZ-RR-ZZ is mentioned.

Maybe there's a connection.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've found almost nothing on it. Although the Cyclopaedia of Fraternities does have this do say:

Headquarters “for this country” at Boston. Its motto is: “All things come from within.” Its seal is a circle, formed of three cobras “separated by three swastikas, encircling two interlaced triangles,” which, in turn, enclose “the crux ansata1,“ from which its theosophic temperament and mystical tendencies may be inferred. It declares that Love with Wisdom is the secret of Life, and that the Torch of Life is fed by the Oil of Love. Among its relics is said to be a ”large cube of cream-white stone,“ of great antiquity, presented by ”a Mexican chief.” Membership is small.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join