It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional Heart Centered Astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Watch with wonder

*mods* not posting this as an advertisement...i just found this video on a site that i think is worth everyone to watch.

enjoy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

I watched and still wonder what multidimensional heart centered astrology is. Not much info in the vid other than the website, premiers.com/astrology. Checked it out and for $100 an hour they'll tell me about my problems and how to solve them. Sounds like some new age therapy to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
did you focus on the point of the video? nobody needs counseling of any sort to figure out WHO they really are. look within and you will find. why pay someone to tell you who YOU are when YOU can find out on your own.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
did you focus on the point of the video? nobody needs counseling of any sort to figure out WHO they really are. look within and you will find. why pay someone to tell you who YOU are when YOU can find out on your own.

Could you please tell me what the point of the video is? I was under the impression that it was to get people thinking about how little they know about themselves in order to make them realize they need something more in their life. Apparently that something is 'multidimensional heart centered astrology', which, after watching the video and checking out the website, I know absolutely nothing about. All I know is that I can "CREATE AN APPOINTMENT WITH RYSA FOR COUNSELING - $144.00 Per Session (90 minutes)".

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak

Could you please tell me what the point of the video is? I was under the impression that it was to get people thinking about how little they know about themselves in order to make them realize they need something more in their life. Apparently that something is 'multidimensional heart centered astrology', which, after watching the video and checking out the website, I know absolutely nothing about. All I know is that I can "CREATE AN APPOINTMENT WITH RYSA FOR COUNSELING - $144.00 Per Session (90 minutes)".

well than it looks like you have alot to do in order to find out who you are. cant help you out there. and why do i have to tell you? why is it EVERYONE demands answers. nobody wants to look into it themselves anymore...

If you hide from yourself, you hide from the truth.

there was a reason why i told the mods to exscuse the stupid advertisement at the end of the video...but in your case sure, go ahead and pay for someone tell you who YOU are..im sure that will work out for you. as a matter of fact, the point of the video was dead on...like you said though..all you know is to create an appointment..so maybe you should. idk. i certainly am not...there's no need for such a thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

The video is a great advertisement for heart or soul-centered astrology, which I have studied myself for more than 30 years.

Other than that, "know thyself" is a simple yet profound quote from Socrates which everyone can apply themselves to the degree to which they are inclined.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ahh! yes indeed. i love that video. when i show it to people you can just see and feel the look in their eyes and what they are thinking.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

well than it looks like you have alot to do in order to find out who you are. cant help you out there. and why do i have to tell you? why is it EVERYONE demands answers. nobody wants to look into it themselves anymore...

I didn't ask you to tell me who I am, I am not 'everyone', and I didn't demand answers. I am fully capable of looking into my heart to know what I want. If your actually read my posts, though, you'll see...

I watched and still wonder what multidimensional heart centered astrology is.

and...

Apparently that something is 'multidimensional heart centered astrology', which, after watching the video and checking out the website, I know absolutely nothing about.

After reading the title of you thread "Multidimensional Heart Centered Astrology", I thought that maybe, just maybe I would learn what that is. After informing you of this, you decided it was more prudent to emphasize how great the video is, rather then try to inform me about WHY the video is great. If you want me to research it myself, I will. Obviously there is a lot more to heart centered astrology than what's in this video...

Originally posted by mysticnoon
The video is a great advertisement for heart or soul-centered astrology, which I have studied myself for more than 30 years.

...since this guy has studied it for thirty years. I've studied it for about thirty seconds, more accurately the duration of the video, and know nothing about it. I know myself, so don't judge and berate me when you have no idea what your talking about. It's much more useful to help someone in their quest for knowledge than to tell them they are stupid. So tell me what what multidimensional heart centered astrology is, or don't. I just thought that since you started a topic about it that maybe you had an interest in talking about it...
edit on 4/18/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
sure whatever you say bro.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

sure whatever you say bro.

If there were ever to be a prime example of "ignorance is bliss," you, sir, nailed it

top topics

join