It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you please vote for LeeLu for President?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Not really...but LeeLu for cover baby of Parents Magazine? This is the last day to vote and LeeLu is currently in rank #36...she has climbed from rank #560 in the past few days. She needs your help!

LeeLu is the nickname for my most beloved and first granddaughter, Riley. I nicknamed her that because in this proud grandma's eyes she is the Fifth Element, the perfect being...pure love. She is in a contest for cover baby to be on Parents Magazine. She has launched an official campaign.

Here is the current link to vote for LeeLu.

photos.parents.com...

It changes when her rank changes, so just watch for this picture…(by the way, daughter is not happy with the pic up. She said she loaded 6 and then the site apparently just randomly picked one and she couldn’t change it.)

LeeLu has been out on the campaign trail. Click the image links to see the candidate’s positions on key issues in this most important election!

LEELU ANNOUNCES RUNNING MATE. SLOGAN IS

LEELU AND FRED OR YOU’RE TOUCHED IN THE HEAD!

CAN YOU DENY THE WORLD THIS AWESOMENESS???

RILEY’S CAMPAIGN TRAIN!

LEELU'S POSITION STATEMENTS!!!

**SPONSORED BY VALHALL

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

aww so cute... baby marketing

If i could vote i would but i'm not in the states.... aww this thread almost makes me want to share my bub photo's of my 2 girls Angel and Star

Flag for you!!

edit on 17-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Cute kid.. That being said, Couldn't you have posted this on a more relevant site.. I know it's not off-topic.. But people tend to come here for conspiracy's..

There has been a lot of posts like this on ATS.. It takes away from the original site's aim.. This is not a Social Network (facebook, myspace) Those would be better places to post something like this..

The Content of this site continuously go's down hill.. At this rate, I can honestly say.. The rest of the Net takes this site as a joke..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I posted it over here in general chit chat for below top secret.??? If the staff wants to remove it that's just fine. I just see that over here there are "general chit chat" threads and I figured it was appropriate to place it here.

By the way, I fixed the image links to show up in the original post.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Congratulations, Val! She is indeed perfect and she's got my vote!
Love the issues posters. And I agree with most of them, so I think she's got a good chance.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thank you Benevolent!

Is it okay for this to be here? If it is not, it won't upset me (too bad...lol!!!) if you guys have to remove it. I just wanted to get the word out because it is the last day to vote. She has a good chance.

THE POWER OF THE LEELU WILL COMPEL YOU!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Whats her election slogan?

Edit;

Sorry i am not trying to influence or derail your thread but as long as baby photo's are being shared i have to share mine... yup i'm a proud Dad!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3332f2a46bad.jpg[/atsimg]

My 2 lil cuties, Angel and Star!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Vote for me and I'll give you a sucker!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
OMG! You have two adorable blessings! Love it!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

It's the Off-Topic Chit chat part of the site.... thats what this forum was created for...

Do you have kids? When your a proud parent you want to share your kids all the time

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

You just got your first star from me!
I agree. This is chit-chat. I've posted many pics of my "kids" here. People do it all the time. There is no conspiracy necessary to post here.

Beautiful daughters, by the way.

edit on 4/17/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

edit on 17-4-2011 by Havick007 because: Privacy

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Our candidate has just issued two new policy statements!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Havick007 is right, friend. You really don't have a leg to stand on here. the general chit chat forum is most certainly not for conspiracy theories. Neither is the video games forum, but that's a good one to have, right? the beauty of this site is that anyone can post anything free from judgement (most of the time). If we wanted to be sheeple, we WOULD be on facebook, but we come here to declare our independence from conformist society. we still have babies though. even though my little Avery Wren is waaaay cuter....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Why when people have children do they think the rest of us give a
damn about their kids.

Just asking.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Omg she is the most adorable baby ever! SnF for making me smile..I popped over and voted for her too! I hope she wins the contest. Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
even though my little Avery Wren is waaaay cuter....

Prove it!
You can't make a statement like that without something to back it up! What a cute name!

reply to post by tombangelta

Because some of us do.
You think you speak for "the rest of us"? You don't. Some people make e-friends on a board like this and some of us care about their lives and stuff. If you don't, maybe you should go somewhere else to spread your particular brand of insight. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Why when people have children do they think the rest of us give a damn about their kids. Just asking.

That's a bit harsh friend and please speak for yourself, I enjoyed seeing the baby and knowing that she's very important to these people. Knowing that she is loved and cared for and her grandpop thought enough of her to post it. Those are the things that give me hope for this world..people loving their families and sharing that love with us! Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's based on an obviously flawed assumption that people have a heart instead of a big infected thumping gizzard. It's actually a pretty good assumption to make a bet on...it's only the emotionally dwarfed, stumped and completely evacuated minority that can you can on rare occasions lose money on.

My question would be why is it when a thread apparently has content you have no interest in, you can't just wander off to spend your time on god knows what instead of p*ssing on other people's parades.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

The Content of this site continuously go's down hill.. At this rate, I can honestly say.. The rest of the Net takes this site as a joke..

And by the way, TechVampyre of a few months membership. You don't have to tell me what the majority of the content of this site is geared toward, or what ATS is geared toward.

I think I figured that out on my own a long time ago. Probably about 7 years before you even found the site.
edit on 4-17-2011 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join