It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An addendum to Newbomb Turk's thread on Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This to me is stunning news, and may shed some further insight on the Comet Elenin topic. This article is from March 1 2011, from the European Union Times. I would love to get everyone's feedback especially Newbomb Turk. If this article has been posted, I apologize. I just received this from my friend and it's 1:15am, I'm beat.

A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin [photo right] in our Solar System means “additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Russian warning over "controlled " comet headed towards Earth

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i found this hard to believe never even heard of the eutimes

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The source article is written by Sorcha Faal (Sorta fail) - it also begins...

A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry

Which is just like...

A peculiar report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) circulating in the Kremlin today

As well as...

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has

A dire report prepared for President Medvedev by Russia's Ministry of Natural Resources is warning today that the British Petroleum (BP) oil

An apocalyptic report prepared by Russian Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov for President and Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed

And there are heaps more articles which start with more or less that same sentence (Just Google them and you'll see what I mean) - and they all originate from the quasi religious site whatdoesitmean.com

Someone is writing terrifying articles to a formula from there and it is infuriating as they are all scaremongering nonsense and waste everyone's valuable time.

Oz

edit on 17-4-2011 by Ozscot because: Added another report

edit on 17-4-2011 by Ozscot because: Found another

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
This to me is stunning news, and may shed some further insight on the Comet Elenin topic. This article is from March 1 2011, from the European Union Times. I would love to get everyone's feedback especially Newbomb Turk. If this article has been posted, I apologize. I just received this from my friend and it's 1:15am, I'm beat.

A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin [photo right] in our Solar System means “additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Russian warning over "controlled " comet headed towards Earth

This is a sham, the hand full of websites that have published this have 0 sources to back it up. All are tied to known hoaxers and liars.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The original source of the story...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Soorcha Faal.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thanks guys, for showing me that this article is a fraud. As I said, a friend sent this to me late last night. I didn't research the material myself and I apologize for wasting your time. My intention wasn't to litter this site with BS. I was overzelous posting this and I won't put out posts like this again.

new topics

top topics

join