It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I came across and had an interesting spin on things: Julian Assange vs Mark Zuckerberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i came across this picture and it put things in a whole new perspective, i couldn't find if this was posted before, so sorry if it has. and what do you know? my first thread!

also goes to show how the media likes to twist around with the images and reputation of others

coto2.wordpress.com... -vs-mark-zuckerberg/

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nice!

Sucks that it's true, though.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZarbeMomin

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Haha that is funny... sad, too... but comedy is often funny because it is true.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZarbeMomin

Well......It's kinda a grey area for me. If the information you leaked out could potentially harm innocent people....I'm against it.
What if a war was started because of some Evil Clown's underhanded dealings in Washington? We the people would pay the price.
The Evil Washington Clown would be sent to a Club Med prison.

Anyway....I feel they both have the same purpose "Assange and Zuckerberg" and that is Gain.
We know Zuckerberg does it for money. Which I feel is wrong. I belive Information should be free for the betterment of Mankind.
What does Assange gain out of it? Am I supposed to belive he does it out of Honor? I doubt it. Is it money? Fame? An outta control power trip! It isn't for Humanity's betterment.

I'm all for exposing these Idiot's in Washington and making them pay for their crimes. But not if the cost is too high! Sure washington needs to be cleaned up!,,,,But not if it creates chaos.

I just wish there was some sort of "honor code" installed into our DNA at birth that would prevent people from becoming the evil megolomanics "through their "greed and deeds'" that constantly rears it's ugly head in our so called Leaders.

But I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

new topics

top topics

join