It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cow With a Human Head: a Horrific Story of Hybrids, UFO Aliens, and the Dulce Underground Base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Pictures and video interview are at
indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... re-12990

In a recent interview on Paranormal Podcast with Jim Harold, Birnes recounts the shocking details about what his UFO team uncovered in Dulce, New Mexico on the Jicarilla Apache Reservation.

Some are reporting that much of this research involves a “chimera” type of hybrid genetic manipulation of different species, such as man and cow.

Bill Birnes says that somebody that identified himself as a former security person, Thomas Castello, reported that this base at Dulce was a type of collaborative effort between humans and ETs.

Birnes says that the experiments Castello reported on were something out of the movie of “the Island of Doctor Morrow.” He says, “They were horrible, grotesque experiments of body parts floating in vats.”

Birnes says that one episode on UFO Hunters had uncovered evidence that seemed to back up the strange hybrid/chimera technology reportedly going on at Dulce.
A retired New Mexico State Trooper, Gabe Valdez, showed the TV UFO Hunter Team what looked like a human head on a cow (see video below).
After the the broadcast of the “human headed cow” episode, Birnes says they “evidently stepped on the big one. We were told what did you do. You guys are off the air. You guys are bad guys.”
Birnes also says he was told by somebody that claimed to be from an intelligence agency that the show went too far when they aired the human headed cow.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Why couldn't this just be a case of bovine congenital hydrocephalus?

Sorry but I'm just wondering.

hydrocephalus

Go to the bottom of the page and you'll see a cow with the same thing.

Also note that there is a picture of a human baby with the same thing may be disturbing to some.

I wonder if they give cows shunts?
edit on 16-4-2011 by pop_science because: spelling.

Oh and this disorder is common in humans and animals.

I myself have a type of it because I was born with Spina bifida which the two tend to go hand in hand.
The head only gets enlarged when not treated, I myself had my cleft closed when I was nine months and they created a natural shunt out of the surrounding tissue.

Other then some killer headaches I'm just like everyone else, not an alien nor government experiment.

It kind of makes me sick when people exploit things of this nature to promote their agenda.
edit on 16-4-2011 by pop_science because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't say its a cow with a human head, more like a deformaty to me

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
I wouldn't say its a cow with a human head, more like a deformaty to me

Or the farmer is bored with his wife, he will be in the background with a red face saying it was aliens.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I am always a little leary of anything Birnes says. He has a habit of twisting info to support his agenda

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i wanted to say holy cow thats cool from reading your title but after seeing it its just a calf with a fat head...looks like hes got a decent part in his hair tho...so il give em that at least

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Birnes recounts the shocking details about what his UFO team uncovered in Dulce and failed to take any pictures of or video footage.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
^^Water on the brain, that's all folks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

you are right.

im a neuroradiologist.

the calf has frontal bossing - and a common cause is hydrocephalus amongst others.

that is not due to an overly developed frontal lobe inducing frontal bone growth like a human.

although dulce base is more opaque than area 51, this story is kooky and exploitative.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I would like to wish you the best, you are dealing with a very serious condition and the rest of the world takes many things for granted. All the best, and to let you know I am equally displeased how people exploit these things.

To add: Some of the believers that are skeptical of the explanation, should ask themselves why DNA sampling was never done on these animals?, since it is such "compelling evidence".

edit on 16-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Evidence of the "Dulce Base" = ???

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't think the picture of the cow has anything to do with the story. It was added by the blog and probably has nothing to do with it.

If you want an example of this type of experiments look up Soviet dog experiments. For example, Vladimir Demikhov created a two-headed dog.

edit on 16-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ive always figured that Dulce base vat was full of BS more than body parts.
Seems like every tale of some interest, soon has a stirng of copycat verifyers who were there or whatever....the story grows exponentially....
If theres any truth to Dulce, it will be more mundane im afraid....Not excluding aliens or anything yet.
But first we need evidence that the base exists!
What goes on there we can specualte on afterwards.
Now someplace that accessable, with how mant atsers in the vicinity?
And mary a picture of a doorway or gate to a compound or evenm a ventilator shaft out in the woods...nothing...squat....
So i say first show me the base......

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
here is the video

www.youtube.com...

skip forward to 6 minutes in to see the REAL photo of the alleged human-cow hybrid, that blog was pretty stupid to confuse people by not putting the photo from the UFO Hunters show.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
that is about the only good evidence of the dulce base

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That is definitely a calf with hydrocephalus, as from my experience dealing with hydrocephali pets(mostly seen in small breed dogs such as Chihuahuas)in a clinic.. Alien cow human? NO! Also, I don't see human like characteristics that they are mentioning, but a mere swollen skull, notice the calf's eyes too.
edit on 16-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: sentence fixed

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Excellent post. I figured on seeing that photo that hydrocephaly was going the be the likely culprit and was all ready to do the research to see if there were pictures of cows with that same problem, but you beat me to it.

Amazing how modern medicine turned what could have been debilitating (and deadly?) into what sounds like mostly an annoyance for you, now.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you to the posters that brought up hydrocephalus. Had no idea that even existed. I opened the link in the OP and started thinkin' "what do people look like where OP is from??"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
here is the video

www.youtube.com...

skip forward to 6 minutes in to see the REAL photo of the alleged human-cow hybrid, that blog was pretty stupid to confuse people by not putting the photo from the UFO Hunters show.

THE PHOTO IN THE BLOG OF THE COW WITH THE SWOLLEN SKULL IS NOT THE PHOTO THAT IS BEING DISCUSSED IN THE STORY ABOUT DULCE.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I've been saying this for some time, insect and human, animal and human, horrible grotesque things that they are doing, and abusing sentient beings. And they create ETs too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join