It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please debunk, great 'reptilian' video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hello all, this is my first post and I still don't know how to put a whole video on here, besides the link. I am sorry for that and hope somebody else will want to put the video up.

A few month ago I read all about reptilians and saw many videos as well. At first I was intriugued, nice new subject to ponder over, but rather quickly moved on to other stuff. The videos seem to have the 'proof' but I believe it to be mechanical glitches, not people turning into Reptiles in front of my eyes.

Today I came across this video and she would be the perfect candidate for all the Reptile believers. I think it is a perfect video to debunk that stuff once and for all. It is long, you see her face perfectly for the whole time, she blinks about every 2 seconds and it seems like her eyeslids are not closing (the 'typical' reptile proof)...and she has the reptile teeth.

I would love to have somebody who is good in stuff like this, to show us that it is simply the video (slow connection or what, I am not good with that) making it seem like her eyes are closed, yet open at the same time.

And please be kind....my first.
www.youtube.com...
feature=player_embedded#at=491
...and if you don't just want to click on an unknown link (I don't), find it on youtube under this title: Twin Flame Role Models Collapsing Duality by collapsingduality.
Tanks and Peace.
edit on Sat Apr 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: to embed video

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by komisch

Here and I've asked a mod to move your thread to the appropriate forum.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by komisch

the "eyelid" thing is due to high video compression and video interlacing.

In short, to save memory, the video software tries to re-use as many pixels from one frame to the next. Re-using pixels means fewer pixels to refresh each frame, which amounts to fewer pixels that need to be held in memory (instead of the unique information of a pixel being stored, the video compression algorithm just says "use re-use the last pixel").

The video compression software tries to take an educated guess as to which pixels it could re-use. It looks at the frames and sees which pixels in the "raw" (uncompressed) video were similar from frame to frame to frame, and then guess at which ones seem most similar to re-use. Sometimes this "guess" is not entirely accurate. The more compression, the more likely a pixel will be reused when it shouldn't be.

The blinking was so fast, and the eyelids mostly stayed in one place in all of the frames, that the video interlacing and compression software probably re-used many of the "eye pupil" pixels for the video frames in which it should have used "eyelid" pixels. However, since the majority of those pixels in that part of each frame were "pupils" and not "eyelids", the compression software averaged it out -- albeit improperly.

As for the teeth, I think it's a combination of the woman having spaces between her teeth and the video interlacing/compression. The pixels along the edges of the whites of her teeth sometimes were re-used as "white" (teeth) instead of "dark "inside of mouth" due to interlacing and compression. This would produce a jagged look that really isn't there in real life.

edit on 4/18/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by komisch

Thank you very much for posting the video and for the great explanation. I wish more people would read this...the ones who believe in all of this...Usually you see 'reptile' videos with very quick changes/'transformations, but I think this video is the best to show and debunk this once and for all.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That's exactly what a Reptoid would say!!!

new topics

top topics

join