It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic: Witness – Disaster in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sorry for just posting another link to a video again, but this one is special! The docu consists of only homevideos of the earthquake and aftermath, without any narration. It's very powerful; I cried already in the beginning

Info: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

The world watched in horror on March 11, 2011, as the fourthh largest earthquake ever recorded crippled Japan and triggered a massive tsunami that swallowed entire communities, leaving an unprecedented catastrophe in its wake. All the while, amateur videographers, news crews, tourists and countless others were recording the sights and sounds of the unfolding chaos. From the producers of the critically acclaimed special Witness Katrina, NGC presents a powerful look at Japan's disaster.

Link to docu:

www.novamov.com...
www.putlocker.com...#
www.megavideo.com...

And just in case you haven't seen it yet, here's the FULL MOVIE "Sinking of Japan":

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Watched that a few days ago, made me cry.

Everyone should watch it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just watched it now. Good video.

Binsearch

Or setup your DVR and record it tomorrow night.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Thank You for posting these links. I do not subscribe to cable, etc. and thought I would not be able to see this. Thank You!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Thank you so much Hedy for the full length of The Sinking of Japan!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Thank You for posting these links. I do not subscribe to cable, etc. and thought I would not be able to see this. Thank You!
[/quote

I don't have a TV or live in the US, so this is the only way I can watch those things...

new topics

top topics

join