It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Watch The Canary in the MIne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Rockefeller, Gates, Buffet all reported in India and it is implied close to state of the art newly constructed bunkers.

I wonder where the rest of the gang that attended the Omaha Air Force Base meeting on 911 are?

The Rothschilds, and Bush family, any news on their travels?

Watch the elites, they are the canary in the mine.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Do you have any links to these bunkers that you mention?
And yes they are the canarys to watch..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
When Obama takes his next vacation it may just be to his bunker.
The other elites you spoke of in India - do you have a link or
source for the info. That would make it easier to find out
who is going where and why.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are running to the DUMBs. They know something is going to happen. We need to know what they know or else we'll miss out.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
There are running to the DUMBs. They know something is going to happen. We need to know what they know or else we'll miss out.

Oh im sure if the stink is going to hit the fan that we wont miss out, i bet we all get a good dose of it

But if they dont pull it off exactly right they may have more survivors left then they hoped and that they pull the rug out from under them and take over instead of letting the elite rule again.. oh the ways this could go down if it does, well at least when i go on to the afterlife ill be able to say "end of the world, yeah been there done that"

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

is it a coincidence the source is selling gold/silver/iodine...conspiracies everywhere....India doesnt seem like much of a place to hide but whatta I know ...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Good observation, I didn't notice the gold ads.

A google search "Gates Rockefeller Buffet India" reveals more links.

India in the mountains is a great place to go. Protected by the Himalayas in the north, the seasonal Monsoon in the south, this is probably the best place to be on the planet.

The thing I don't understand is if they can't put a cork into Fukushima it's curtains for most everyone. Some will go sooner and some will go later, but if Fukushima is left on its' own to spew unabated, it's going to get everyone eventually.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I personally think these elites are getting ready to go into hiding to keep us from tearing them and their children from limb to limb, and stuffing their sorry hides down the reactor holes to "help plug them up"...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Keep in mind robot look alikes of the best brand to keep everything up and appearing to be running. If they do hide...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank
reply to post by iforget

The thing I don't understand is if they can't put a cork into Fukushima it's curtains for most everyone. Some will go sooner and some will go later, but if Fukushima is left on its' own to spew unabated, it's going to get everyone eventually.

The Chernobyl disaster happen in april 1986 and the concrete sarcophagus wasnt completed untill december 1986
8 months later, and we are still around today.
so yes i agree the effects are going to be bad but i dont think it will wipe us all out just yet, they have a few more months to contain it..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks never hurts to keep you eyes open so thanks for the heads up. Good luck to us all

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

....India doesnt seem like much of a place to hide but whatta I know ...

In the film 2012..... weren't the ''arc's'' built in the himalayas areas ???

I know its only a film and therefore a pile of Tripe BUT you never know.......

PDUK

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
my guess is it would work the other way round.

When you dont know where the elites are that would be the indicator.

They love the limelight and being important so when they drop out of sight thats the time to worry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

There does seem to be some references to some newer shelters built in India. I guess I was thinking more about the huge population there for it not to be such a good place to hide. Then again when you consider the ruggedness of the Himalayas maybe the population wouldn't but much of a factor although the brief reference to the shelter I read about was not located in remote area.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

The answer is simple. the shelter is here because then they can send out for a curry every friday night

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I do love curry, you think they'll let me in

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Perhaps after a curry in an enclosed bunker you may prefer to be let out and chance the radioactive contaminated air instead.

Donald aint called Trump for nothing

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What good are a bunch of Elite's going to be after a global disaster anyway. They need us way more than we need them. It is in their best interest to continue with as little change as possible.

new topics

top topics

join