It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there from Poland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey guys, joined in January, being an avid lurker here since - I don't know - maybe 2008.

Great community, many, many fabulous info, among lots of funny rubbish, but hey, we're on the Internet. I'm proud being a part of this site, shall gladly contribute, since I have a special interests especially in Politics, Fragile Earth and Space Exploration and Lost Civilizations fields.

I am a polite member, use search function to not double the info, don't find pleasure in bashing people for their views, and differ YOU'RE from YOUR, even though English is not my mother language.

I make some little montages for fun, and to welcome you all I want to show you one regarding the Iraq war. I made it for some contest few years ago. Funny thing about it is, it is made to Ten Years After song written for Vietnam war and it is so fitting the situation in Iraq and around the world then, few years ago and even today. So it;s kinda universal. Please, enjoy. Hope you won't bash me to death.

And the link to the vis in case I didn't embbed it correctly is www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well written intro.

Dig the video.
Great music.
A little bloody for my taste.
I clicked thumbs up on your video anyway.

Here is mine, it has a slightly more positive ending.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gigaherc

Hello and welcome! look forward to hearing from you in the future.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi there - looks like you are going to be a good contributor - welcome to the Mad House

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Welcome
enjoy the stuff

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Thanks for the warm greeting Laddies! Truly Mad House it is

top topics

join