It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will not Happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This forum platform should be under predictions and theories forum, or even in the hoax bin

Why insight fear. it creates hate, have you guys that own ATS lost the plot, seriously, please explain to me where this has come from. I really wish to know ?

You are really doing no good too man having this crap on ATS, besides all the the conspiracies in the world, YOU at ATS are putting another log on the fire

It is a prediction, am I right or wrong

Wal

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

At this point, I would have to say no that this IS NOT a prediction.

World War Three will happen, and you will eat your naive words.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
It is a prediction, am I right or wrong

Of course you're right.

It's fine to have this forum, since war is definitely no hoax, but call it "War on Terror" or "21st Century War" or whatever. Calling it "World War III" is just more ignorant, superficial, sensationalist doomsaying. It's fear mongering and it needs to be called out as such.

It's not like World War III can't happen, or anything, but to act like it just flat out is happening is lame.

Embrace ignorance.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro

Of course World War III will happen -- no one is saying it won't. And it may be happening now, we don't know.

But for ATS, which is in a position of authority here on this (their
) website, to act as if it flat out is happening is "leading the witness" so to speak, and as anyone who's been here for more than 4 hours knows, many of the people around here need to be chilled out rather than ramped up.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
let me know when it begins....champagne for all! i cant wait till all this crap from the past is over....lies, greed, selfishness, bla bla bla..... plus me and 6 billion others hate our jobs or hate not having a job

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Who are you calling naive, please spare me the sh$t. we dont need it, re read the original post sloooowly

wal

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

Of course you're right. It's fine to have this forum, since war is definitely no hoax, but call it "War on Terror" or "21st Century War" or whatever. Calling it "World War III" is just more ignorant, superficial, sensationalist doomsaying. It's fear mongering and it needs to be called out as such. It's not like World War III can't happen, or anything, but to act like it just flat out is happening is lame. Embrace ignorance.

Please explain, this what ever it is happening now isnt world war, you understand this right,

wal

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well don't I look/feel like an ass. LOL

My apologies, good sir. I misunderstood your post. I was not trying to come off as hostile, just so you know

Sorry for the confusion, have a great day!

Probe

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro

Well don't I look/feel like an ass. LOL

My apologies, good sir. I misunderstood your post. I was not trying to come off as hostile, just so you know

Sorry for the confusion, have a great day!

Probe

I wasn't having a go at you mate I even gave you a star, yes have a great day , my point is why all the hate, why does ATS have to have WAR forum about something that hasn't happened, anyway, lest we forget

Wal

new topics

top topics

join