It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please stop. Your hurting the rich.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Their is a serious issue I would like to discuss with you all today: the extremely unfair and oppressive persecution of the wealthy in this country. You've all heard it. People blaming the rich for all the problems facing mankind today, pretending that the fabulously wealthy have it so easy, and are treating the rest of us unfairly. These malcontents have the gall to accuse these disenfranchised CEO's of cutting corners and evading taxes. Seriously people? Of course these people need to find more ways of making money. I mean some of them only have six houses! SIX! How are these precious souls supposed to house all seven of their mistresses. Wouldn't you pay kid's 5 cents an hour in Malaysia if it could get you that Summer villa in the south of France you've always wanted? If these gentle giants of industry don't live the ridiculously opulent lifestyle we all wish we could, how are the rest of us going to know that it's possible to achieve sweet monetary bliss?

As response to this shocking trend in popular opinion I propose the creation of a new organization: the Foundation for American Integrity and Logistics. The purpose of the organization would be to promote research and development in the field of enrichment of the rich, and would also help to enact legislation that would ensure the wealthy their rightful places on the pedestals of human achievement. I hope this thread garners much needed attention to this issue and I look forward to your input.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I smell sarcasm?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think that the government already has this pretty well covered.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I believe in a grouped called ..

F.A.I.L!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Parasites gonna' hate.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Nice! I was waiting for someone to catch on to the FAIL part.

top topics

join