It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul or not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^^^Damn could not get the video to post. Someone could try if they like...I put the number/letters after = sign but still does not work...anyways there is the link.

Interesting little video on whether or not science can provide proof of a soul/conscience existing after death.

If our consciousness(soul) exists after death, does it go back to a higher consciousness(God) or do we just roam the earth after we die. No definitive proof of it existing but it interesting nonetheless.

Oh yes..Atheists....instead of adding your usual little catch phrase.."there is no God" so therefore there cannot be a soul...please put more effort into your posts. It is like the little UFO believers quote.."must be swamp gas, Lanterns or Venus"...a little saying they like to throw in there to mock skeptics....it just rather annoying.

I do not know what I believe when it comes to God....but I do know I hate religion. I feel if there is a God...then religion has just warped the real message into something that can be used to control people either for monetary gain or power.

edit on 13-4-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Heres The Video
Hmmm it crashed as well, weird..

edit on 13-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: removed video, worked in preview, crashed in main page!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is the kind of subjects I come to ATS for! I always have believed in the existence of the soul. The only problem I have is how and why our material world is needed for experience if we can experience the Ether / Godly energy force in soul form. Some people I talk to about this that are spiritual believers themselves say it is to experience life! What??

If you check out some subjects on NDE (Near death experiences) you will witness that people that are born blind cannot even dream vision normally! They can only dream of sound and feelings! So when one who is blind has a NDE, they can reportedly see during the out of body experience that may follow. This I think is a perfect sign that we exist as a soul in this universe! What do you think ATSers? Below is a video for one such video to explain how the soul can see outside the body:

Link to video
edit on 4/13/2011 by simpsonizer because: Youtube link was inserted wrong, used "Vid: Youtube" button instead. Embed seems to not work.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow Just wow. I've watched the first thirty seconds of the vid and I'm captivated. SnF

edit on 13-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

There you go OP ! That was kind of a bitch.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

My sentiments exactly, regarding organized religion. I had a N.D.E. in 1990, and for me that was more than enough proof of us having a soul. If we didn't have a soul, I tend to think we would be more like machines with computer brains. I don't imagine we would have a concience, or be able to experience emotions of any kind, either.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks guy...
So who watched and what did you think?

PS: Thanks to sprocket2cog for also trying to embed it.
edit on 14-4-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

top topics

join