It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Z. P.M Clark ensured exposure of 'Mossad' passport fraud. Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Prime Minister Helen Clark is refusing to discuss reports that Mossad tried to get the Security Intelligence Service to sweep the Israeli passport fraud case under the table.

But she says the Government decided from the outset they would go to court.

An Israeli newspaper's strategic affairs commentator, Ze'ev Schiff, said on Sunday that Helen Clark had intervened after Mossad approached the SIS seeking its help to clean up the mess.

Mr Schiff said that unlike Mossad's previous attempts to get forged foreign passports, the New Zealand case was worse because it involved a local Jew, causing unnecessary damage to Israel and to the reputation of New Zealand's Jewish community.

"It will take time and serious damage control to eradicate the legacy of this latest bungled Mossad caper."
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Sanc'.
edit:thread title
[edit on 26-7-2004 by sanctum]

[edit on 29-9-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
*bump*

Suspected Israeli spies deported, PM confirms

The two cars in convoy then left the prison at speed.

There was no sign of the men at Auckland International Airport today. But at about 7am lawyer Nigel Faigan, who had represented Cara in court, arrived with a man who had attended court hearings.

Mr Faigan would not comment on Mr Cara's departure.

A police officer at the airport told the Herald that from his list of people being deported, there was no indication that the men were supposed to be leaving today.

The official date for the pair's release was Friday.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

And they couldn't get back to Israel fast enough. Z'ev Barkan is still thought to be in Oz, maybe.

Prime Minister Helen Clark has said there was no doubt they were and that Israel knows how New Zealand knows.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

I can't vouch for the cred' of this report/site but it's interesting.
NGOs Claim Wanted Israeli Agent Barkan In North Korea

Zev Barkan the suspected Israeli Mossad agent on the run from New Zealand Police has been sighted in North Korea, according to an Asian-based NGO closely linked to New Zealand intelligence networks.

www.scoop.co.nz...

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Mossad, man those guys are probably the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world. I am far from anti-sem, but in light of the mostly clandestine activities of the Israeli nation, I wonder why we consistently back them. Thanks for posting the link, I am somewhat of a collector when it comes to information!

join