It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full moon in the big dipper? April 18th, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was looking at the stars last night, and I noticed that the moon is getting really close to the big dipper. I'm thinking that something bad will happen when the moon is in the 'cup' of the dipper. I'm also thinking it's going to be in the cup on April 18th when the moon is full. My guess is a major earthquake will happen at this time(this time being whenever the moon is in the dipper.) many religions say to look to the heavens for signs, and I can think of very few signs greater than this. I realize that the moon may not align with the dipper, or ursa major, that's why I'm posting this here. Anyone know how often this alignment happens, and if it will indeed happen on April 18th, on the full moon?
Also, are there any messages in the bible, revelations, or other ancient text that would suggest this to really be a sign?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It won't - the moon will go from Cancer to Leo and then into Virgo - through the signs of the Zodiac.

peace
J

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Thanks J,
Happen to know when/if this allignment would occur?
I'd love to see it. I can't find any pictures of it on google, but it has been close before.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ghost375

download stellarium and have fun looking how everything moves around you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join