It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A History of modern Britain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Im not really sure this is the right place, but I thought I'd post these video's from a documentary about the history of modern Britain. I read Andrew Marrs book and it was an entertaining look at the last 60 years in British history. I learnt quite a lot from the book and thought I'd share the documentary with ATS. Andrew Marr is a very engaging presenter so well worth a watch. I'm no history expert , but this seems to cover the most important events of the past 60 years.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_History_of_Modern_Britain

As in the days when he was the BBC's chief political editor, it is the clarity of his judgements, the arresting insights and the irrepressible wit that keep us hanging on to his words. Among his other qualities, Marr is the ideal history teacher that most people never had at school . . . It is a measure of Marr's professionalism that his judgements inspire the kind of trust which Tony Blair and his allies squandered through spin and outright lies. --.

www.amazon.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Tony Blair and his allies squandered through spin and outright lies. --.

Tony Blair is right up there with Bush and Bush senior alongisde the Queen and the Pope laughing at all of us and there other puppets they use to suppress the masses.

join