It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before Big Bang Evidence Of First Dimension And Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Scientists have shown us that the big bang happened at a given point in time. For an explosion to occur a fuse must be lit and all elements must be prepared. This fuse starter came from the first dimension which we cannot see with our natural senses. The evidence that the first dimension exists is the big bang explosion itself. This fuse starter call it what you want also encoded in every organism and life form in our dimension we now live in senses. Why were these senses encoded. The answer is to feel and experience the dimension we now live in. An explosion in our dimension only creates destruction but in the fuse starter from the first dimension it created our universe which scientists agree with. To visualise an event horizon of this magnitude to create a second dimension imagine looking up in the heavans and seeing nothing, no stars moon sun planets other galaxies, nothing. Therefore because we can now see these things the fuse must have lit a light object which exploded and grew with encoded imformation of sensory developement. From what I have now written this is clearly enough that a first dimension existed because it lit the fuse and supplied the power source for the explosion. The theory of the big bang states it must have been an explosion but it may not have been. We now come to this which I have discovered. The only evidence ever recorded of a similar event where something came from a starter fuse and whether you believe this or not it was recorded in history is when Christ fed 9000 people on two occasions by atoms appearing from nothing and turning into fishes and loaves. This is the only recorded evidence in existance in our recorded dimension that is identical to the xistance of the first dimension existing and lighting the fuse.
I further more now write my new theory of the Big Bang which will now be recorded in internet archives, this will replace the old theory
'' The big bang occured from the first dimension which lit a fuse of a light particle of undefined power with encoded information which created all organisms to interact with the second dimension '' Vincenzo Ruello April 2011

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
Scientists have shown us that the big bang happened at a given point in time

Fail right on the first sentence.
The big bang WAS the start of time.

All the other stuff you wrote about 'preparation', and the big bang being an 'explosion' merely show a lack of understanding of the topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What if Jesus had a "replicator" like in star trek?

How did all the other 10 dimensions come into existence then?
The Big Bang was the death of our last universe being reborn into this one.
edit on 4/12/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ya...It's just a theory

Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hmmmm, its only a theory.

Since all theories must be revised and tested, i suggest reading up on the basic forces of physics, namely the strong and weak nuclear forces. Best of luck in your quest for knowledge and understanding.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

The big bang created all....including line breaks and paragraphs!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
according to recent insights from quantum mechanics, in the void matter can come into existence, as does anti-matter, just to disappear again almost immediately (when matter and anti-matter get in contact, they annihilate each other, releasing energy).

according to these recent theories this is what happened when what we call the big bang occured: out of nothing, matter appeared. As did all known dimensions.

I hope you don't mind I don't elaborate on all the claims you make in the OP (to name only one: where do you get prove for the statement that the person you call jesus did the weird physical trick, as you claim? don't refer to a holy book, please, I don't accept stuff that claims to be the words of an imaginary friend, actually written by people).

Anyway, the OP at least stimulates some reflection and thus deserves a star :-)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If Christ were alive today he'd be part of one of the fastest growing religions in the world.

He'd be a member of a church I've found.
Find the truth here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks
If Christ were alive today he'd be part of one of the fastest growing religions in the world.

He'd be a member of a church I've found.
Find the truth here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please tell me it isn't true!
please tell me george didn't turn into a church (yuck)
please tell me his corpse his running for president, so i can't vote for him

(oh how i love to borrow from carlin's discourse on "religion", the biggest bull#-story ever sold")

top topics

join