It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th Moon Wobble?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I did a google but didn't really come with too much...anyone?

After the events of September 11th, amidst the myriad of tragedy and dramatic changes, more people became interested in the Moon Wobble Cycle. September 11th, as well as the Oklahoma City bombing, the USS Cole attack, all occurred during a Moon Wobble, a Cycle of upheaval and catastrophes. The greatest terrible acts of Terrorism, as well as other forms of violence happen more during Moon Wobbles and Moon/Solar Wobbles than any other time. These Cycles bring suppressed energies in people and Mother Nature to the surface, erupting and disrupting. Moon/Solar Wobbles are essentially just prolonged Moon Wobbles, the energy is the same, just longer due to additional Cycles triggering the Moon Wobble Center point.

During Moon Wobble the instability factor is high, resulting in more accidents, fires, plane crashes, freak accidents, floods, feats of nature, bizarre weather patterns, earthquakes, tornadoes, violence, Terrorism, riots, and political and personal upheavals. Some Moon Wobbles are far worse than others; at the least it is crazy. Someday when Astrology has major funding, the latitude and longitude of every city in the world can be fed into a computer and correlated with Moon Wobble Cycles to pinpoint the location and nature of coming disaster.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Did a quick search and found a gif showing the moon wobbling.
antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How Truly odd and interesting! I've been looking around, and I found a few things on wobbles...but nothing about wobble and 9-11. I'll keep searching.

www.astro.washington.edu...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
common sense would suggest the orbit of the moon is not a perfect circle.

Also to a certain extent the earth is orbiting the moon

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If the libration of the moon is the change of the position of the moon's surface relatively to the earth, that change is part of the orbiting of the moon, and we cannot say that there is a "Moon Wobble" in a fixed date, as we cannot say that the moon is orbiting in one day and not on other.

top topics

join