It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Budget Fraud by KDenninger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A pretty complete bottom up - top down - topic by topic commentation on the economy.
a reality check from a master chart reader. you had better pay attention.

edit on 11-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have heard of this guy on several blog sites.. First time I have seen him... The men need to step forward..

and... Change the sensational header a bit (cut the word Fraud in caps).. it takes away from this great message..
edit on 11-4-2011 by R_Clark because: statement on header

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
KD's blog is excellent (Market Ticker) but he, like ZeroHedge will scare you to death. Calls a spade a spade and that does not make for light reading in our economy.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

Karl Denninger is a very meticulous human being when it comes to economics, both macro and micro. That man know his stuff. Does not like ATS very much and if he reads anything I post, barring a few things, he probably hates me.

He does, however, influence the way in which I deal with economics issues. I've learned a hell of a lot from the guy and I hope he realizes that he's most certainly part of the solution.

I think KD has managed to expose pretty much every fraud the US government and various corporations have committed over the last few years.
edit on 11-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
KD is sometimes interesting, but a sensationalist.

He is correct only 50% of the time and wrong the other 50%. Just as good as anyone else at flipping a coin. Unfortunately, I can't play video on this computer. I would actually like to hear what he has to say.

new topics

top topics

join