It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have had many dreams of volcanoes recently, I obviously have nothing to go on but I feel like there is going to be a very big volcano going off in the coming weeks, maybe even the coming days. I don't know whether or not it will be a super volcano but I definitely think its going to be a big one or multiple volcanoes.

One thing I also find quite strange about one of the more prominent of these dreams was me sitting at a laptop typing green code into it in an attempt to make a volcano in front of me go off. It took a few tries and a bit of tinkering but it eventually worked and erupted and was amazingly real and vivid. I did not feel like I had a sense of myself or my personality in this dream although I usually do. Especially in really intense dreams. I don't know if this is ATS influenced or influenced by me looking into HAARP just thought it was an interesting bit to add. HAARP hadn't been on my conscious mind for quite a while prior to this dream.

I've also had quite a few dreams about what appear to be flash floods in my town in England but not going to make any predictions about that

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
you know. predictions of the future could quite possibly change the future from it actually happening. i called the japan earthquake a week before it happened. i told 6 co workers about it and nobody online...if you know the future you should not expose it. let it happen the way it is. otherwise events could change and you could endanger the entire planet

new topics

join