It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Of The Empty Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Today i was attacked by an empty space. its large gaping mouth reached up and dragged me under.
I get the feeling its been following me for a whlie now, it knows my every move. I have a sense that it knows me too well. dam that empty space and its all seeing eye.maybe its related to the one eyed purple people eater, i can see them now , the empty space and the one eyed monster swapping recipes over a game of chess, but we are not all prawns in this great game of life.
So where was i... ahh yes , i was getting attacked by an empty space..but having employed all my magic monkey ninja skills a plan was forming, now all i needed was some sort of distraction..as luck would have it, a witty humour ran by.. thank the god's for witty humors, ( and their cousions, "Dry sarcasim" , which are not related to funny puns.. ) so having run off on a tangent i was sure that the witty humor was busy keeping the empty space interested. This gave me time to to find a new place to hide while i licked my wounds. i had just setteled down in the dark of a recess of my mind, when low and behold, but who should happen by, me old mate "silly grin"
"Hows life treating you Silly ?" i called out. he just turned and smiled. He never was one for talking.But thats ok, we sat down and after a good shot of paranoid delusions we cleaned up the mess and chased innuendo's around the sands of time well past the setting of the sun.
Now if i can just find one of those swarms of ideas i heard about, looks like im taking a journey to the top of the world, now was that left through the gates of hell, or right up the stairs to heaven..
Oh and dont forget to take a "chance" or a dream, it might just save a lonley heart
(which isnt really true, lonely hearts actually prefer to spend there time roaming around the mole hills in packs, not climbing mountains by themselves..)
so until i return from this next great quest,, look up, you never know when love is going to strike you, and it can really hurt if it gets a chance to sneak up and bite you on the ass when your not looking. But thats what happens when you love the places where the wild things are.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You just blew my mind. Star and Flag.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
...but we are not all prawns in this great game of life...

Sorry, but you made me choke on my iced tea with that one...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

He he funny and even taught me some
Perfect
æ
love your new avatar Bro

edit on 22-5-2011 by laffoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Though they may try to make Shish kebabs out of us, we only need hold the frequency of that love and light square, in otherwords, with integrity start to undo the harm in our lives, for one to realize there is nothing to fear, and we can tell them Snack Time Is Over!

new topics

top topics

join