It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You and Me are Nothing, but together our Sincerity gives wings to strength. ♣

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I dont write to make people feel awkward or to preach upon our allready troubled lives, i write to inspire in the hope that i can make a difference however small and in the knowledge that one day my life will come to an end, however many years that may be, i hope that my words will continue to echo.
I am not a powerfull writer, alone i am but a whisper in a crowd that shouts and towers above me, Alone we Are only wispers in a crowd that has either no reason to listen or is too busy to care.
My reason for writing is to single out those who know the problems, struggles and tirany that we all face and to encourage you to do what you know you need to do.
Of course we have our Empires and our "Frontmen" but our goverments no longer stand for the Goodness of the people that are led by them, I would say more but in the back of your minds you Know you have the answers to the problems and the power to make solutions.
Every Good person everywhere, as we sit behind our computers hoping for anyone out there to hear us in the desperate hope that one day we will step outside and see a new world unfold, Just think, Are you ready to make a difference? I am, But as i say, alone i am a wisper but together we could be a Roar.
Im not a hippy, im not an extremist, im not a preacher, im nothing really.
But im not afraid to say what needs to be said, Allthough many will never listen i can still try.

Thanks for Reading.

Godspeed.
candor dat viribus alas

edit on 11/4/11 by TedHodgson because: literacy

edit on 11/4/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Amen, nice post, I enjoyed reading and share your thoughts. S&F Thanks. Peace & Love

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Glad to add a clear note to a dis-connected melody, Godspeed freind

new topics

join