It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura vs. Piers Morgan. Very Entertaining Arguement.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by backinblack

I think Jesse just strongly believes in the research he's uncovered over the years.. he takes it completely to heart. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, because I think it actually shows how much compassion this man has. I respect Jesse more than most public figures because he sure does his due diligence.

Totally agree, he seems genuine in his beliefs..
A good man to have on our side and he does intimidate just with his presence and knowledge..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Piers needs to stick to pointless stories like Charlie Sheen, because he fought to stay in the sheep pen in this interview. Jesse Ventura is amazing!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Piers is indeed a tool, but he's a very useful one. This is the first time that I can remember where Ventura backtracks on his theory about Cheney being behind 911. That part to me was very, very weird. I noticed Ventura went from saying it was Cheney like he always says to saying now he doesn't know who was behind it in like five seconds flat when I saw this on CNN.

And all the rest of it after that was Ventura trying to like buddy buddy the very same interviewer that is sitting there taunting him. Piers has got Darren Brown like skills, ha. Actually it isn't funny at all though, it kind of creeped me out.

It's like Ventura is distracted with a possible bid on the presidency and therefore is losing his like Jedi powers...lol kind of.
edit on 10-4-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

I on the other hand think Jesse handled this beautifully. While true he changed his answer it doesn't matter we heard what he said the first time and that was his goal. Lawyers do this everyday in court and guess what it works. He wasn't trying to jam his beliefs down our throats nor was he recanting his statement. He was trying to plant a seed of doubt and it seems to have worked.

As of right now Jesse is a blessing imo as far as the truth goes. He is a certified and recognized citizen who loves his country very much and is not trying to rile up people but instead get them to question our government and change it through vote.

All he did in this case was take a page form their playbook and use it on them. We need more folk like him around now.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I really do hope that the next election, the majority of people will vote for the independent, this is the last stand. After this if another crony gets elected than forget it, it's tits up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join