It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy Within Itself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Has anyone found the recent flooding of illuminati/nwo videos on youtube weird or strange. TPTB bought out youtube a couple years ago and since then theres been hundreds of videos talking about illuminati. The information is spreading like a wild fire. There are now tv programs that speak on this subject. There is a bunch of shows about 2012 and freemasons. My question is why all of a sudden? this information has been around for decades and now from one day to the next everyones talking about it. To me it seems like some type of war tactic. These videos create fear and panic. Before the holocaust there was also widespread panic and rumors being spread around. It scares me that the government is ok with letting all this information out on youtube. What if the government is the one spreading all this information around and blowing it up to the mainstream to create fear so that they can control us through these tough times. just a thought please dont comment if your going to try and discredit what im saying and post a bunch of videos about how this would never happen lol. I'm not saying not to disagree but if you are atleast do it intelligently lol.
edit on 10/4/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i think it's the same reason that they talk about "other truths" in movies and tv

The more people that see it, end up thinking that it's all silly and fake.

"oh, those conspiracy nutters believe in the illuminati taking over the world".....and then in their minds they say "oh, it must not be true"

If the government wants to hide something secret, make a hollywood movie out of it.....that guarantees that no one will ever believe that it's true

eta: so happy so give you your first flag!
edit on 10-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
People are trying to cash in on fear.

Your fear and my fear.

This has been going on forever.

I do agree with your premise...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
makes sense. they lay out there plans and tactics while throwing in a few over the top false facts so that people dont believe it. thanks for the flag.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why should they hid no one cares. The nwo has almost past the point of no return at witch we wont be able to stop them. Sadly I think almost everyone has to know what most here on ATS know before we could even take back America by voting them out and only voting people back in that agree not to take outside money of any kind while and after office but it would take almost every American waking up to the truth. Sad to say they have about won the war where we didn't even show up. What fear? you have to know the truth and care about it to have fear of them lol.
edit on 10-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think it all happened all of the sudden, because Youtube is pretty much a pretty new thing. Video delivery on youtube is even getting faster. I can record myself dancing around my bedroom on my Iphone and have it up on youtube in about 5 minutes straight from my phone.

I think its just the simple fact that everyone has the means to express themselves with video. I'm sure they do put their own videos into the mix though.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thegasface

Don't think for a moment that the order doesn't use self defense. Stay with me here a sec...

Think Aikido, probably the best martial art there is. You use the force of the opponent's "movement" against them. You direct where their speeding limb will make contact while at the same time likely breaking it.

There's a movement to expose them and with a lot of crazy sounding theories. While the truth might be the craziest sounding of them all, even those in the middle zone of crazy are unbelievable to most. Put the truth out there and bury it in the imagination of everyone.

If I told you now that half of it out there is complete truth but I don't now which half... You'll likely pick the most rational half. Maybe some of those people we think are loonies are actually directing the flow of information. Maybe they are exactly right and willing to look like an idiot for it, hiding the information in plain view.

I don't think anyone will ever know for sure if they exist or not, but the world events keep happening before our eyes, politicians break promises close to their heart & families yet they still break them. Something has the world by the short n curlies.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Atlantican because: tie-poe!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

I quite agree with your stance. The illuminati have been around since the founding of this country, working in secret. I has not been till the last hundred years that they have gained the control that they have now. So they figure, whats it matter whether it gets out or not, they think "No One Will Believe It!". I really think that's the case, most people will go "What a bunch of Nuts" then just go back inter their little shells.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

Very true. They probably want to scare us too so that we think they are unstoppable. If you notice most videos on illuminati are doom and gloom, none ever talk about what we can do to stop any of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I really don't know. They control the federal reserve which is a private bank which our federal government borrows from. The control the media, which people get their news from. I actually started coming here because it is one of the last independent news sources out there, I visit a few others, and always check the links, man times in triplicate.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

Same here. Ive already read enough information. I come here to be able to talk about it and hear like minded opinions or different ones. I feel that there is all this talk about people banding together here in america to bring it back i feel that it should start here.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This year I have started a garden. Google all the droughts/floods/super-storms that hit this earth within the last half a year, and you will realize that our food supplies are dwindling. I'm not saying that the SHTF, but I am saying that it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Worst that will end up happening will you will have some extra vegetables to give your neighbors. Farming has always led to the prosperity of a nation, and if you cant buy gas you cant eat.

new topics

top topics

join