It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wikileaks to leak ufo intel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Right before everyone’s favorite person Julian Assange was arrested as part of the CIA Honey Pot that has him ensnared, he did an interview with the Guardian in the UK where he says that some of the leaked cables that he has mention UFOs. Now, a European site claims to have details that these leaked cables deal with the long-rumored war that the US has been waging against UFOs that originate near the Antarctic.

here is the link furiousfanboys.com...

i think it's also important to note the events of '7/11' as it's referenced in this article, i had never even heard of this before.

i do believe disclosure is at hand, one way.. or another.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Its been posted several times and is a HOAX
The new ATS search has its uses

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Lol, EU times is a known BS rag.
Nothing printed by them can be regarded as fact. Especially as it links back to Sorcha Fail.
edit on 10-4-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

thanks for the info, sorry for reposting

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This kind of thing has bene said before and while its good to get updates on what Wickileaks leaks, things like this are better left unitl it happens.

ATS is full of this going to happen, thats going to happen. If someone has got inside info then lets hear it but phrophicies and more phrophicies are getting boring.

I'm startying to think Wickileaks is a "gunna" organisation.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

This story has nothing to do with wikileaks , its a hoax created by known hoaxers.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

i think it's also important to note the events of '7/11' as it's referenced in this article, i had never even heard of this before.

i've heard the term 7/11 used before by the british media in the context of 7/7 9/11 together
i.e. 7/11

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
As well as the 7/11 event, there was also the Guadalajara, Mexico UFO fleet sighting.

Im sure that events such as these would have been documented by some government agency... All the secrecy, its becoming almost ridiculous.
edit on 10-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It STILL stuns me, a thread maybe 8 posts long and STILL people reply to the 1st post and are too lazy to read the thread.

Its a hoax, BS, crap, nonsense, utter cobblers....

But since people go from post 1 to the end of the thread they would never know and could have saved themselves time posting a wasted reply.

Once is a mistake, more than once is either ignorance or stupidity...

Mods, we need a thread close before the other lemmings catch on...

If people wonder why I take this so seriously, its simple..

Someone else may have gone to a bit of trouble to pass on valuable info, rerasons that the thread is wrong, reason why its a hoax, even a moderator may have commented explain what to reply about and all those people's times are wasted simply because people refuse to flick thru a few posts or a few pages.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Ever get the feeling you're banging your head against a brick wall

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah, but I feel they need to hear the echo

new topics

top topics

join